Miami, FL 33178 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Unik Productions

Sarah & Jean Philippe from Unik Productions on Vimeo.

JP and Sarah were such a great couple and they celebrated their wedding at one of the most gorgeous places
Key West.
I am so extremely happy to have been given the privilege to film this amazing event. Surrounded by their families and friends they vowed their love and then danced the night away! so sit back and enjoy!!!

Key Vendors:

cinematography: Fernando Celis Unik Productions
Mike Mesa Evolving Media Services
Photographer: Gregory paul photography

Jennifer and Keith's wedding from Unik Productions on Vimeo.

I had alot of fun getting to know Jennifer & keith..two truly amazing people Jennifer & Keith tied the knot at the Newport Beachside resort. Here's a teaser from their incredible wedding..Enjoy!

Key Vendor
cinematography: Fernando Celis Unik Productions Photographer: Brian Fox
DJ: Eddie B
wedding Planner: Holly Pacheco

Claudia and Tommy Kato Trailer SWE from Unik Productions on Vimeo.

This is the wedding trailer for Claudia and Tommy Kato. They got married in Miami Beach Valentines day.

Locations: Mondrian Hotel & Casa Casuarina (Gianni Versace Mansion)
Equipment: Fx1000 & Glidecam 4000
Software: Sony Vegas

Barbara and Jesus Trailer from Unik Productions on Vimeo.
Carla and Charles Wedding Trailer Teaser from Unik Productions on Vimeo.
Hazel and Frank's Wedding SDE Trailer from Unik Productions on Vimeo.
Michel and Erin SDE from Unik Productions on Vimeo.
Miguel and Vannia Trailer from Unik Productions on Vimeo.
Miguel and Vannia Getting Ready Segment from Unik Productions on Vimeo.
Miguel and Vannia Post Ceremony Segment from Unik Productions on Vimeo.
Miguel and Vannia StoryTeller from Unik Productions on Vimeo. Unik Production is owned by Fernado Celis and Guillermo Muniz. The company was formed in 2008 due to the increased demand for their services. Fernando Celis has been in the production and broadcast field for in south Florida over ten years. Fernando has been part of the production team for several TV shows for local spanish television station Univision. Guillermo Muniz began filming several years ago and has quickly developed a unique filming and editing style that has lead to the creation of Unik Productions. Guillermos style comes from producing music for over 8 years. His editing abilities in that field help for a quick and intuitive transition to the video arena. Fernando and Guillermo have known each other for over 18 years. In every project Unik Productions strives to creatively and effectively meet every need of his clients on a personal and professional level. We have 1080i HD cameras with one Glidecam stabilizer making it look movie like. Also we own a complete professional microphone system set to capture every moment of your clients wedding. We take the time to digitally enhance each scene for the best look possible. We can provide special segments like the storyteller that adds incredible depth to the video. See some of our work at www.unikproductions.com.

6 Reviews for Unik Productions

Sarah · Married on 01/16/2010

Francisco and his team were extremely easy to work with, very flexible and their work is absolutely stunning. The responses I have gotten back from people simply from viewing the "trailer" have been phenomenal. I invite everyone to go to the website www.unikproductions.com (the wedding video section), and view my trailer: "Sarah and Jean Philippe" (about 4 minutes long) to see for yourself. We are so satisfied with our decision to go with Unik Productions. They captured amazing moments and their artistic and cinematic skills were outstanding. It is worth every penny you will spend! I promise!

Sent on 04/22/2010

norma · Married on 02/21/2009

Guillermo and his team were great from the beginning. This was for my daughters sweet 16 and found him by a lucky chance. I am sooooo glad I selected him. He was on time if not early. Captured so much without even knowing he was in the room. The trailor is fabulous and I am anxiously awaiting the video. I know it will be amazing like the service he provided. He kept in touch duirng the most stressful times of this planning and made things so easy for me. I have his name in my personal directory and will definitely use him again.

Sent on 03/04/2009

Hazel · Married on 12/06/2008

I loved working with Guillermo and Fernando. They were willing to get up at 5 a.m. to begin filiming. The trailer so far is amazing! They captured the feel of our wedding perfectly. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/18/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• A Budget Entertainers from Scott Evans Productions
    A Budget Entertainers from Scott Evans Productions Wedding DJs

Having worked with this vendor on many occasions I can defintely say that they are always on time, courteous and dressed professionally! I confidently endorse them!! :) Jeanne K., Scott Evans Productions, evansprod@hotmail.com, www.theentertainmentmall.com, 800.246.3684

• Nat & Bryan Weddings
    Nat & Bryan Weddings Wedding Photographers

These guys are awesome. Very creative and fun to work with.

• Blossoms and Blooms Events
    Blossoms and Blooms Events Wedding Planners

Wow, Unik Productions is just that, Unik.... Let them do the same to your event.