537 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 Map · Phone number

About Unforgettable Rentals

We are the area's only upscale wedding apparel rental. Our professional wedding consulants have over 80 years combined experience assisting brides and grooms. As professionals we can truthfully answer questions you might have regarding designers, styles, fabrics, traditions,etiquette or specific questions that are unique to your wedding day.

Please compare in person! We are always copied, but never duplicated. See the difference for yourself. We have the largest inventory with the best prices. Free parking. Call us today 865-430-7213.

swann
abb13b6f2e84c2a2 1401287874546 a
a

26 Reviews for Unforgettable Rentals

Keela · Married on 12/19/2015

We rented a Cape for our Christmas Wedding it was gorgeous. They were closed on Sunday but made arrangements so we could meet with them and return it on a Sunday.

Sent on 01/01/2016

This place is amazing! I called them less than an hour before closing and they told me to come on in! They done everything I needed for my dress to look amazing for my big day. They are the sweetest ladies as well! When their dresses say they are white, they are white! Other places in town have turned yellow and they try to push things on you. If you need a dress, this is definitely the place to come!

Sent on 04/28/2015

tiffany · Married on 10/30/2014

my husband and i got married very spur of the moment and the wonderful wonderful ladies ( debbie specifically) were AMAZING. they found me the perfect dress in a very short amount of time. i ahve been in several dress rental places and this one was BY FAR the cleanest and best experience of any of them. everything was very clean. in most cases ive noticed the rental dresses are very dirty looking. all of these dresses looked brand new, i will for sure be telling my friends that decide not to buy a dress to go here :) very happy with the whole experience

Sent on 11/17/2014

Award

Unforgettable Rentals FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Rentals, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months