UnderCover Tent & Party

South Dennis, MA View map

• Taylor
    Taylor P. Married on 10/03/2020

Palmer is great to work with!

Undercover tent was great to work with! Palmer was efficient, and lovely to work with. He responded right away, the tent was gorgeous and set up was all taken care of! My wedding was beautiful!
  • Kara
    Kara S. Married on 09/07/2019

One stop rentals and customer service that goes beyond!

If you’re having a tented event or wedding you probably know it is a huge undertaking. There are unlimited details involved and it can be a very daunting task to book a tent/rentals.

In comes Palmer! Palmer was probably the most helpful person I encountered over my 2.3 years of wedding planning. From the get go he was extremely friendly and resourceful. I changed our layout and even tent style multiple times before even making a deposit. I think I emailed Palmer once a week for a year and then 5-10x a week for 2 months leading up to the wedding. Every time I apologized to which Palmer would say “no worries, this is my job!”. When we were on site the week of the wedding one of the Undercover workers told me they had about 20 other weddings that day!! And here I thought Palmer was just giving me some extra attention haha. This is probably one of the hardest working guys I’ve seen on Cape Cod/in the wedding industry. Every time I emailed him he would reply almost instantly!

If you are looking for a place on the cape to rent not only your tent, but tables, chairs, lighting, plates, glassware etc etc this is your company!! They are so on top of it and have crazy attention to detail. Their pricing is also great compared to some other companies we looked at.
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 08/03/2019

Backyard Cape Cod Wedding

We are so glad that we found Undercover Tent for our wedding rentals. We had a backyard wedding and Undercover's items made it into the wedding of our dreams! We rented a sailcloth tent with lighting, a dance floor with lighting, wooden farm tables, the wood crossback chairs, a bar, and all of our tabletop items (plates, silverware, glassware, etc.) from Undercover and it all was so clean, well taken care of, and beautiful! The crew that came to assemble everything was professional, quick, and friendly. Palmer was so easy to work with throughout the process. We met with him in person a few times before the wedding and he was happy to show us the items in their show area and was so flexible throughout the many times that we changed our order! Everything came together and was able to go back together which made everything so easy! The farm tables looked so beautiful and everyone can't stop raving about the tent and dance floor. Reasonably priced and such a great, easy company to work with! Would highly recommend!

31 American Way South Dennis, 02660
Location of (UnderCover Tent & Party)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding