Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

58 Reviews for Under the Palms

One Event Per Day (2)
Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
MC (1)

Deborah is AMAZING!!! We love her so much!!! We couldn't have had anyone better to marry us!!!

Profile Picture Mollie, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Wedding Planning

Deborah and Jeff are great! Deborah was responsive from day 1 of our planning process. She clearly explained her process and put me at ease as the time approached.

They arrived at the venue on time and were very open and flexible with our VERY loose plans for the ceremony and pictures. She listed to our wants regarding the ceremony and incorporated everything we asked for to include our family.

Our pictures turned out fantastic! We couldn't be happier. I would recommend Deborah and Jeff over and over again!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Awesome! We hired Jeff for our wedding party after the ceremony and he was wonderful. Prior to the event, he contacted us each time he said he would, he knew his job well and was a wonderful guide for me as a bride with no real clue about weddings. He arrived on time, was dressed professionally and was super easy to work with. He made the event fun and classy, as promised. He guided the entire day and evening along in a seamless manner. He even spent time assisting my photographer, though he was hired for his DJ and MC services. My guests had a wonderful time and bragged to me about him. I would hire him again and again for special events.

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews