Uncle Bub's

Uncle Bub's 7
  • Kaylea

Kaylea Brzozowski · Married on 09/07/2019

Seriously Amazing!

Our entire experience with Uncle Bub's catering our wedding (9/2019) was amazing. We consulted with them thinking we'd go with a different BBQ place, and they totally impressed us that we switched vendors! (It also helps that they quoted a cool ~$500 cheaper than the other place)
    Mark, the owner, was great. He got on the phone with me to talk details at 7pm on a weeknight due to scheduling issues and gave a rough quote on the spot.
    The tasting was great and they were so hospitable to us.
    The wedding day itself was amazing to have them there. I got so many compliments on how it was "the best wedding food ever!" Everyone loves BBQ! The staff was timely and efficient. I especially give them props because I had a somewhat difficult outdoor venue to work with.
    Everything down to the details was awesome. They even had a staff member get my food for me so that I wouldn't get my dress dirty!
    They also were extremely clean, picking up after themselves and even took their garbage with them (for my outdoor venue with no dumpster to dispose in).
    I was so so happy with Uncle Bub's at my wedding! Book them now, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Short-Vitosh2019

Danielle Vitosh · Married on 08/17/2019

Fantastic food

The food was my number one priority when it came to our wedding. I as a guest myself know how disappointing it is to go to a wedding and feel let down by the food. It is something every guest remembers. We went with Uncle Bubs as it was the preferred caterer for our venue. We couldnt have been happier at our tasting however with the quality of the food. I knew after that that we had made the right choice. Our guest feedback mimicked our own opinions and I was delighted.

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/31/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Uncle Bubs catered for my wedding recently and absolutely went above and beyond to make the experience exceptional. They had excellent communication answering any questions we had about the planning and day of process. They left no details out and made sure to make the day as perfect as we could imagine. From the setup, to the breakdown of the wedding their service was excellent. Our tasting with them was great and the food at the wedding was exceptional. Every guest was impressed and complemented the food and service. Would 11/10 recommend 😊

Sent on 07/09/2019