111 Lawrence St, Brooklyn, NY 11201 Map · Phone number

About Umbrella & Co.

Umbrella & Co. is a company set to revolutionize how people and organizations plan events and experiences; all your event needs under one umbrella! From Weddings, Corporate Events, or even a small Family Gathering, Umbrella & Co. does it all. Serving in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, Tampa, New York and everywhere in between!

Follow Umbrella & Co. on

Sweetheart's table
Sweetheart's table
4d185add0f9e6ce0 cruzbrideandgroom 90
Wedding ceremony setup

14 Reviews for Umbrella & Co.

Meggie · Married on 12/10/2016

Best wedding planner ever!! Umbrella and Co. has gone above and beyond expectations! Sara made my wedding so easy to plan and stress free! She actually made the process enjoyable and took all the leg work! I would highly recommend her and her team as they are patient, creative, and available any time of day!!! Thank you for making our wedding magical!!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Tammy · Married on 10/16/2016

From the bottom of my heart, Sara and her team were honestly the very BEST decision my now husband and I could have ever made. Royce and I booked Umbrella & Co. for the month prior to our wedding. We were both living out of state in MA and NY & trying to plan our BIG FAT INDIAN wedding in South Florida for over 400 guests. From the very first day we signed our contract to even after the wedding Sara and her team has poured their hearts, souls and efforts into our wedding as if it were their very own. She became family immediately and in fact worked with our entire wedding party (over 30+ people), our families, friends and relatives closely. I credit the majority of our beautiful and successful wedding day to her and I will forever be grateful. She dealt with all our vendors, our venue, and made sure the bride groom had barely anything to worry about. She was always just a text or phone call away. Extremely professional and responsive. She would take care of business & handle any & all issues that would arise immediately. Whether that meant running to a nearby grocery store in the midst of my henna party with over 200 guests to grab extra plates and cups for my parents or picking up glow sticks. Sara and her team slayed and when I mean slayed, they totally slayed! :) Honestly, she has become a sister to us and I speak for my whole family (my new family as well) that we are so grateful for her genuine work ethic. We trusted her with everything (including thousands of dollars) to be delivered to our vendors appropriately & she really truly CARES about the well-being and happiness of her clients. That's what I appreciated about Sara & her team the most. I would recommend her to all my friends and family, she travels too!! If she's still planning weddings when my kids are adults, you better believe she'll be there too! My only wish is that we hired her sooner. Thank you again to a beautiful person inside and out. Our wedding would have never been the same without you.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Saju · Married on 10/16/2016

Sara did an awesome job organizing the numerous details of my cousin's 400 person wedding in Hollywood, Florida this past October. She was extremely patient and always had a smile on her face. She was there by the couple's side at all times of the day and really made them know that they were going to be taken care of. She's pleasant to work with, takes the stress away from the couple, and is liked by everyone she meets. I highly recommend Sara and her team. -MC SAJ

Sent on 12/28/2016