Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Ulu...Natural Bridal Beauty

I am a professional, eco beauty artist! I do makeup and hair services for weddings, photoshoots, and much more. Not only am I a certified makeup artist and I am also an esthetician.

I have always tried to be as "green" as I can be in my everyday life. When I started with makeup, I knew that I needed to find the best organic makeup that I could find and use that only on my clients.

Weddings are so much fun to work, because I love being a part of our special day! I am grateful that I can be there to help you feel special and look beautiful on this day that you will remember for the rest of your life!

Remember...

"Being Green is Beautiful!"

Follow Ulu...Natural Bridal Beauty on

weiss 001
img348

9 Reviews for Ulu...Natural Bridal Beauty

Crystal · Married on 08/22/2015

Abbie was such a doll during my wedding. She was professional and managed her time well. She knew how long it would take each person and even with a few unforeseen incidents (a girl getting a flat tire on the way to get her makeup done), we still finished on time and we all looked beautiful. She was able to stay for my pictures and was there to touch up my hair and makeup during the photo sessions (which was INCREDIBLE!!!!). She even drove to San Diego to do my wedding. I loved her so much. She is definitely worth every penny and makes everyone feel so beautiful. She knows what she is doing. It is definitely worth booking Abbie over having a friend do your makeup. She is worth it!!! Love you, Abbie!

I used Ulu Beauty for my wedding day hair styling and make-up and was really pleased with the results. I wanted my make-up to be natural, sun-kissed and dewy to suit my casual outdoor wedding and for my hair to be styled loosely. Abbie and I exchanged photos and ideas prior to the wedding and she was really thoughtful to ask about my make-up colors and any hair accessories I was planning to use. I immediately trusted Abbie and knew I had made the right choice. On the day of the wedding, Abbie arrived early to set up and was friendly, calm and professional. All of the make-up, creams and brushes were from top of the line and well know natural brands. Abbie was very organized and efficient and managed to the schedule effortlessly. I loved how my make-up turned out - it was just what I wanted. My hair style was simple by request but it held up all night without any adjustments. So, so happy with Ulu Beauty. I would highly recommend Ulu for any brides-to-be.

Abbie was amazing; I met her at the Bridal Bazaar at the San Diego Convention Center over the summer and her positive and friendly personailty sold me! I signed up for the Hair and Makeup Bridal package and my trial went well, and on my Wedding Day, somehow it got even better. How she managed to get all of my thick hair into an up-do of cascading curls which felt almost weightless! My mother and sister also got their hair done, and I have to say that everyone looked elegant!

Award

Ulu...Natural Bridal Beauty Pricing

Ulu...Natural Bridal Beauty Price Rates

Ulu...Natural Bridal Beauty FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling