Ultimate Wedding Showplace

• Memory Makers
  • A.E. Paperie
  • Write Pretty For Me

4 Reviews for Ultimate Wedding Showplace

AMAZING vendor. Patty was WONDERFUL to work with from start to finish. Great deal on invitations and they were so much more beautiful than I could have imagined. Still getting compliments on them. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Where do i begin, Patti is the BEST! I started off with my save the dates with her and they came out beautiful! compliments all around & in a timely fashion as well! Next we did our wedding invitations which came out to be everything i wanted and more! I was going for the "happily ever after" theme and Patti helped me to find just that! Our favors were mini wine bottles which everyone loved! I also did a card box rental which was shaped as a wedding cake which people complimented all night! Along with my cocktail napkins and guest book! I wanted a few unique touches to my wedding 3/31/16 and Patti helped me to do just that! Thank you so much Patti for helping Joe & I add the final detailed touches on our special day! You are amazing and we appreciate it so so much!

Sent on 04/02/2016

Micah · Married on 11/17/2012

Ultimate Wedding Showplace was a pleasure to work with!

Patti helped us put together beautiful invitations for our wedding. She was warm, caring, and very accommodating to our requests. She was also attentive, knowledgeable, and always quick to respond to our questions. Her pricing is very competitive and you definitely get wonderful value for your dollar with her. We very much enjoyed working with her and highly recommend her to others!

-Micah and Jenna

Sent on 12/03/2012

• 574 Newark Pompton Turnpike Pompton Plains, 07444 See on map
    Location of (Ultimate Wedding Showplace)