Chandler, AZ 85286 Map · Phone number

About Ultimate Sound Satisfaction

Your DJ for all occasions! I service weddings, group/school functions and private parties. I will help you personalize your day to fit your needs and a make it a moment to remember. I have an extensive variety of music and provide professional lighting and high quality sound for your event. Call (480)234-3284 or visit our webpage WWW.ULTIMATESOUNDSATISFACTION.COM for a NO OBLIGATION meeting with Owner/DJ. Music is my madness and your satisfaction is my GOAL!

MountainShot
Wedding ceremony
MountainShot

10 Reviews for Ultimate Sound Satisfaction

Lori · Married on 10/20/2017

George was the best DJ we could have asked for! He kept the guests dancing and played great music. We had guests of all ages, and he played stuff for everyone to enjoy! George asked for a list of "must play" songs from my husband and I, and he played them all for us! He was very attentive to the timeline, and was able to move things around and get the night back on track, (we had some struggles with another vendor) in a very professional manner. Our wedding was two months ago, and we are still receiving comments about how much fun our wedding was, and that is due large in part to George!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Carly · Married on 03/14/2015

George was great at the wedding! He played very tasteful music for the older crowd and was very fluid with last minute changes.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Dusty · Married on 10/28/2012

George Tole helped make my wedding special. He did an amazing job with the music for the wedding. He was also organized and enthusiastic. He did a great job with the schedule and keeping the dance exciting. He also had the best music and allowed my solo Michael Jackson dance to Billie Jean. It was awesome! If you are having a wedding make sure you have George Tole, he made our wedding the best ever !!!!!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Award

Ultimate Sound Satisfaction FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 125.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Uplighting

• Tyars MEDIA
    Tyars MEDIA Wedding Videographers

We have worked with Ultimate Sound Satisfaction a number of times and are always impressed by their professionalism, awesome sound, fun personality, and they are so easy to work with. We always look forward to working with Ultimate Sound Satisfaction, because we know it's going to be a great night that runs smoothly.

• Chandler, 85286 See on map