Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production'

590 Franklin Ave. 2nd Floor, Nutley, NJ 07110 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Real Weddings 2

About Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production'

No event is too large or too small when it comes to Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production', a full-service mobile wedding entertainment company in Nutley, New Jersey. Servicing couples throughout the Tri-state area, Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' will work with you to make your concept or idea come to life.

Experience
Founder Robert Frannicola has been providing couples with high-quality entertainment since 1999. The team at Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' consists of high-energy professionals who have gone through vigorous training and are on the cutting-edge of entertainment technology.

From the MCs to the event coordinator and the disc jockeys, each and every individual on the Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' team will work with you to ensure that your big day runs smoothly. The company was built on the concept of raising the bar in service and performance in the mobile entertainment market. Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' offers the following services:

• MC
Couple photo
62ac7b78589a9a99 1505851651695 img0271

Photos 17 Photos
Videos 1 Video

134 Reviews for Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production'

• Victoria

Victoria Lewis · Married on 11/07/2020

If you want a PARTY - hire ROB!

Ultimate Entertainment made my November 7, 2020 Covid wedding AMAZING. With all the uncertainty this year I felt so comfortable having Rob as our DJ. Maggie was amazing and ensured that if we had to reschedule we could. Rob’s energy was always high during the planning process which kept us excited for our wedding and not feeling down due to Covid uncertainties.

Due to regulations, guests were spread out into two different rooms and Rob made sure that everyone felt included and involved. It was impossible not to dance from anywhere in the venue. When it was time for important moments he gathered everyone in the main ballroom 6 feet apart with their masks to make sure that everyone saw the first dance, parent dances, cake cutting etc.

Part of our package included a video love story and a photo montage. Maggie’s editing skills are elite and it was the perfect addition to our wedding. Our package also included indoor fireworks (which were lit up ALL night not just twice) and party give aways which made the wedding more fun.

Rob is a TRUE DJ. He just doesn't play music, he mixes it. We put on our list a bunch of songs that we didn't want played - the Macarena, Cha Cha slide, anything with a "dance" etc. We didn't have to make a "must play" list because we were confident Rob got our vibe and he NAILED IT.

We just got our reception video from our videographer and I wish I could post the 1 hr 45 min video for you all to see how amazing Rob and his team are. From my husband living out his dream as a Backstreet Boy to our wedding turning into D'Jais in Belmar, every moment was a BLAST because of Ultimate Entertainment. My dad does NOT dance and because of Ultimate Entertainment, I have video footage of my dad on the dance floor ALL night and I will truly treasure it forever.

EVERYONE had a blast. People keep calling our parents saying what a great time they had. All the credit is given to Ultimate Entertainment for that. DJ’s make or break a wedding and ours was unforgettable. HIRE THEM. They are affordable and are PROS in the business.

I HIGHLY recommend their service.

Thank you so much!
    Victoria & Jack

Sent on 11/28/2020

Gabrielle Gangemi · Married on 11/15/2019

Hands down the BEST DJ

I have had the pleasure of experiencing Ultimate entertainment and Rob Frannicola for many years as he has been the DJ at all of my cousins weddings. This is because he is OUTSTANDING. So naturally, when it was time for me to get married Rob was the first phone call I made after the ring was on my finger! Our wedding on 11/15/19 was INCREDIBLE. My guests are still raving about how they’ve never had so much fun at a wedding and how amazing our DJ was. Not only are they great at what they do, the entire team is an absolute pleasure to work with. You would honestly be wasting your time looking any further for a DJ once you’ve found Rob because there is no one better.

Sent on 12/06/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1895
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

2 Real Weddings

• ALY KULER Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been working with many DJs and Entertainment companies, Ultimate Entertainment is one of the best companies if not the BEST already. If you are looking for an amazing event, select Ultimate Entertainment for your wedding or party. They are professional, enthusiastic, creative, and most of all just a great group of people. Their customer service is excellent. Their attention to detail is even better. Your experience will be as painless as possible and people will talk about how fun your event was for years to come. Robert is very professional and a leader, he will take the lead in your event from A to Z. I highly recommend them for any and all your events.

• Glen Ridge Country Club Country Club Weddings

We have used Ultimate Entertainment for many years. Rob and his team are the "ultimate" professionals and always put on a fantastic event for us. We have used Ultimate Entertainment for all types of celebrations- they do an amazing job especially for children's functions. They are so energetic and bring a party to life! Thank you for all the memorable events.

• Ravello Elegant Weddings & Banquets Mansion Weddings

It is with absolute confidence and a great respect that I recommen for an Entertainment services among others. I offer my complete endorsement to Robert Frannicola and his Team of professionals I have worked alongside Robert in several occasions, and I have experienced Passion, dedication and Energy first hand. He has a tireless work ethic, and his positive attitude is infectious to anyone in the room.

• 590 Franklin Ave. 2nd Floor, 2nd Floor Nutley, NJ, 07110 See on map
    973-718-9316 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production')