12914 Flagship Dr., San Antonio, TX 78247 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

15 Reviews for Ultimate Cheesecake Bakery

Leah · Married on 07/11/2015

We have used the ultimate cheesecake bakery for all three of our kids weddings. The cake is by far one of the best tasting wedding cakes ever, moist and delicious!
    They are so easy to work with and the price is very reasonable. Can't wait to be in town during the holidays and order cake for the family. We are adding them to our must haves at the holidays since all the weddings are behind us.

Sent on 07/29/2015
  • Lorissa

Lorissa · Married on 07/07/2012

I was a guest at a wedding in San Antonio a year before my own wedding. I was blown away by the bride's cake and could not forget the moist, flavorful, and perfect density of the cake. I was continuously disappointed as I began sampling cakes in Houston for my own wedding. I could not find something that could compare to my friend's cake from the Ultimate Cheesecake Bakery. I contacted the bakery and shared with him my dilemma. My parents (living in San Antonio) sat down with the baker and worked out a plan to bring my cake from San Antonio to Houston. My guests loved the cake and it had the flavor I remembered from my friend's cake a year before. Thank you Ultimate Cheesecake Bakery!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Carol · Married on 06/02/2012

The Ultimate Cheesecake Bakery made our wedding cake and two grooms cakes for our wedding June 2, 2012 at Los Encinos Hill Country Estate. The wedding cake was white cake with raspberry and raspberry cream filling. The first groom's cakes was carrot cheesecake and the other was the tuxedo cheesecake. They were so delicious! Our family and friends are still raving about them. Thank you for delicious and beautiful cakes and outstanding service!!

Carol and Greg