ULTA

8290 Tamarack Vlg, Saint Paul, MN 55125 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• MKM Stylings
  • Makeup by Pa Da
  • Design Affair Salon Studio
  • Queen Five Star Cosmetics

5 Reviews for ULTA

Tami · Married on 12/31/2011

Katie a stylist and make up artist from Ulta in Woodbury was referred to me by a friend. I was planning on using hair extensions and heard she was exceptional, and could dye them etc... When many other places make you purchase their extentsions. I went for a make-up and hair consultant and was very pleased. A week before my wedding I had my hair and extentsions dyed to match each other. The day of my wedding I came in for the up do and make up application. Being in my 40's is hard because you feel like your not as vibrant as the younger brides. Wow, is that a myth, Katie not only make my hair look stunning, but with the make up, I looked 20 years younger. I had received so many compliments on how beautiful my hair was, and how young I looked. She will do whatever it is you want and you will be thrilled at the end result! She is very personable and a sweet heart! No doubt you'll be happy!

Sent on 01/04/2012

Diane · Married on 09/22/2007

This store (12551 Jefferson Ave., Newport News) is located almost across the street from the Newport News Airport. It’s located in a strip mall and for locating easily; there is a Panera Bread out in front of the strip mall. The fact that you can have your hair and makeup done by the same person is great. We were very fortunate to have Wilkys (I don’t know if that is her first or last name). The nice part is that the store carries multiple brands of makeup so the person who is applying your makeup can choose all different brands and you’re not limited to one type like you are at a department store counter. We went for a trial run in July for the September wedding and took pictures of the practice run hairstyle. Wilkys wrote down the makeup she used. The store does charge for a practice run. I think for makeup and hair the cost was around $85 for each visit.

Sent on 12/28/2007

Allison · Married on 08/04/2007

my make-up looked perfect!

Sent on 10/30/2007