5B E. Coffee St., Greenville, SC 29601 Map · Phone number

About U Designs

U DESIGNS WEDDINGS is a full-service wedding studio offering Wedding Photography, Full-Design, Production and Planning, Wedding Cakes, Cosmetology, Floral Design, and Custom Wedding Invitations. Our team is composed of some of the most educated and experienced professionals in the industry, and most importantly, we all share the same vision; to go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure your wedding is awesome! Based in Greenville, SC, we primarily serve the SC, NC, and GA area. U Dream It! We make it happen!

Romano064
Udesignssplashwhitecopy
HillaryDavid1231

18 Reviews for U Designs

Tanner · Married on 04/14/2012

After meeting with several florist around town and feeling discouraged that between my budget and no one truly understanding my vision of what I wanted for my wedding flowers, Mary insisted that I meet with the U-Designs florist. Meeting with them was the BEST decision I made throughout my wedding process. When sitting down with Janelle I was overwhelmed and discouraged because of my previous experiences, that all changed after my meeting! I felt that she totally understood what I wanted, she was knowledgeable about the flowers I wanted, and full of great ideas!! Within a week she had sent me a VERY detailed list of what I would be getting along with a quote. I was so relieved that I had found a florist who saw my vision and was willing to work with my budget! On my wedding day, I arrived at the church to get my first glimpse at my bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets...Words cannot express how overjoyed I was with my flowers!! They were absolutely gorgeous, EXACTLY what I wanted, and EXACTLY what she had described to me that I was getting. Upon arriving at my reception location and beginning my first dance I couldn't help but to stare across the room; the reception florals looked fabulous! The centerpieces EXCEEDED my expectations!! I could go on and on about how happy and overjoyed I am with the U-Designs Florist Team! I cannot imagine what my day would have looked like without them! I am forever grateful to the U-Designs Team (and to Mary for insisting I meet with them)!!!

Sent on 04/25/2012

Nina · Married on 04/30/2011

Best photographer ever! Professional, creative, and hip! UDesigns lives up to their name bc if you dream it they will make it happen that's the god honest truth!

Sent on 06/01/2011

Mike · Married on 04/01/2011

The photographer, Brie, at UDesigns was amazing to work with. She understood what i expected and gave us full attention throughout the wedding planning process. She was a friend throughout the process as well. The pictures were amazing. They were magazine quality. We love Brie for making our day a special event. She went beyond the call of duty. U Designs did our cake and Kelly Holder executed the design to perfection. And, Kelly is an excellent dessert chef because she made the cake taste amazing. I am the groom writing this review so that should mean a lot to all you future brides. I would highly recommend their services to everyone who are interesting in getting married. The floral were great. And, my bride's and flower girl's makeup was brilliant.

Sent on 06/25/2011

U Designs FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Jumping Jukebox
    Jumping Jukebox Wedding DJs

U Designs is amazing! All of your dreams will come true when you choose U Designs!!

• Bride Theater Wedding Films
    Bride Theater Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

Great, top-quality photography. Great people person.

• Zen Greenville
    Zen Greenville Banquet Halls

U designs have taken photos at our venue on several occasions and have been very professional and courteous. They are very attentive when working with the brides and families and go out of their way to get unique and beautiful shots. We have seen some gorgeous work from them when they come in to do bridal/engagement portrats as well.

• 5B E. Coffee St. Greenville, 29601 See on map