By Appointment Only, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 Map · Phone number

About Type A Planning

Type A Planning is a boutique event planning company based in Los Angeles. We create events with the style and flair that is reflected in each of our clients. Our inspiration comes from our clients as each person has different desires and visions for their special day. We would love the opportunity to work with you
on your event!

Please visit our website at http://www.typeaplanning.com to see photos and get more information about Type A Planning

e8945d179498a0b2 1244695794531 292208
IMG3341
Couple kissing
Couple kissing
e8945d179498a0b2 1244695794531 292208
IMG3341

2 Reviews for Type A Planning

Angela · Married on 06/18/2011

BETTY IS AMAZING! Throughout the course of our wedding planning, Betty was ALWAYS ALWAYS available and on-call. She is absolutely and unwaveringly patient, and is always chock full of creative and interesting ideas!

She totally understood our vision and helped us execute it PERFECTLY. She was CONSTANTLY SCOUTING and email ideas and photos from visits to flea markets and antique stores of inspirational ideas! It was SO wonderful to work with someone who was 100% ON BOARD with my vision and who was willing to put 100% of her efforts into our wedding.

Aside from the aesthetics, Betty is UBER organized (much more so than I could ever be)... and was the perfect blend of advice giver (from her breadth of knowledge)... and simultaneously, the executor of our vision.

I would highly recommend Betty and Type A Planning to any engaged couple! Thanks again for making us feel so special and loved!

Sent on 07/26/2011

Lisa · Married on 05/22/2009

Betty was very professional and was always there to listen to my needs and help me deal with the stress of a wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2009

Type A Planning FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly

• Aevitas Weddings
    Aevitas Weddings Wedding Photographers

Betty is not only one of my favorite wedding planner and coordinators, but she's also one of my favorite wedding professionals! And speaking of professional, that's what Betty is to every single one of her brides and vendor colleagues. Her company name of Type A Planning fits Betty's personality so well, as she makes sure every single detail is thought of and planned to perfection. She's very organized and well aware of all the latest trends in the wedding industry. Whether your wedding is local or out of town (she knows Napa like the back of her hand!), I've no doubt Betty will do an amazing job planning and coordinating the wedding. I've worked with her a few times, and as a photographer, it's always great to know the day is going smoothly, all the hiccups are taken care, and I have plenty of time to take photos, all thanks to Betty!

• By Appointment Only Manhattan Beach, 90266 See on map