Woodstock, Woodstock, GA 30188 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Tyler Hartley

Tyler Hartley is an award-winning harpist delivering polished performances that make your event shine! Customize the soundtrack of your wedding with a wide variety of artists to choose from, from Bach to the Beatles to Beyonce. Harp and violin duo available upon request.

Experience

Tyler attended the prestigious Eastman School of Music, where she was a recipient of the Eileen Malone Scholarship, and then later attended Kennesaw State University, where she was 2011’s Concerto Competition winner. Since completing her collegiate music studies, Tyler has served as principal harpist for the Gwinnett Ballet Theatre Orchestra, principal harpist for the Georgia Philharmonic Orchestra, interim principal harpist for the Valdosta Symphony Orchestra and Coastal Symphony Orchestra, and second harpist for the Georgia Symphony Orchestra, as well as freelancing with various regional orchestras, wind ensembles, and choral groups. She is currently serving as Secretary of the Georgia Chapter of the American Harp Society.

Tyler has performed for countless weddings, parties, and corporate events. She has curated a repertoire that is both timeless and fresh. Her full repertoire can be browsed at www.HarpistTyler.com/wedding

Tyler Hartley provides musical performances from a wide repertoire of classical and contemporary hits for ceremonies, cocktail hours, and receptions. As well as providing you with sample music, Tyler is able to learn new songs upon request.

• LGBTQ+-owned

67 Reviews for Tyler Hartley

• Todd

Todd N. · Getting married on 03/02/2023

Best experience ever!

I met Tyler Hartley at my brother’s wedding in Feb 2021. My brother asked if I would play saxophone at his wedding with the harpist he hired for the event. Being a long-time session pro and live player I knew it would be a breeze (even with no rehearsal), but I didn’t know how the harpist would feel about accompanying a “saxophone” : ) Harpists are renowned as excellent “Classical” musicians, and it has been my experience that “Classical” musicians do not necessarily take too kindly to the saxophone, which is largely considered a “Jazz” instrument. So I was coming into this gig wondering how Tyler, the “Harpist”, would receive me. As the gig was beginning, I approached Tyler and introduced myself. We briefly chatted about a song or two I could play along with her; Prelude in C by Bach and a pop ballad. I told Tyler I would just improvise over the chord changes on the Bach. It was absolutely wonderful. We also played an Elvis classic, Fools Rush In. Perfectly lovely. And also Eric Clapton’s Wonderful Tonight. So much fun. Tyler was extremely kind and very professional. Tyler skillfully accompanied me, using vamps and other techniques that keep the song going even when off the original chart… A true sign of a seasoned pro. I had never before played with a harpist, and this experience ranks up there with my favs! Tyler is an excellent harpist. Tyler, you were wonderful!

My very best to you!
    -Todd Nystrom

Sent on 04/06/2021
  • JOHN

John B. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Wedding Harpist

Tyler Hartley is one of the best--we chose her through a recommendation to play the harp for our daughters wedding. Excellent communication, very responsive to requests, very professional, and no hesitation to play although the COVID pandemic was impacting our world. On top of everything else--an excellent artist at playing the harp. Thank you Tyler!

Sent on 11/28/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tyler Hartley FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 350
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 375
    Ceremony Music
    Learn New Songs
    Microphones
    Sample Music
    Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Harp
    Viola
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music

• Tyler Hartley 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Tyler Hartley

Harpist

Tyler began harp lessons at the age of five under Atlanta Opera harpist Susan Bennett Brady. She continued her studies at the Eastman School of Music where she was recipient of the Eileen Malone Scholarship and Kennesaw State University where she was winner of the 2011 Concerto Competition. She has performed with the Gwinnett Ballet Theatre Orchestra, Georgia Philharmonic Orchestra, Georgia Symphony Orchestra, Columbus Symphony Orchestra, Valdosta Symphony Orchestra, Macon Symphony Orchestra, Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra, Atlanta Philharmonic Orchestra, North Georgia Symphony Orchestra, South Florida Symphony Orchestra, Athens Choral Society, Voices of North Georgia, Tara Winds, Atlanta Freedom Band, Coastal Symphony of Georgia, and the Atlanta Wind Symphony. Tyler also maintains an active teaching career as a private harp instructor at Glissando Music School. Her students have been accepted into Georgia Symphony Youth Orchestra, Metropolitan Youth Symphony Orchestra, Georgia Piedmont Youth Symphony, Alpharetta Youth Symphony Orchestra, All-State Orchestra, Summer Harp Academy, Young Artist’s Harp Seminar, and the Peabody Institute of Music.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Ryan Gregory

Ryan Gregory

violinist

Ryan started playing violin in middle school and studied with Atlanta Symphony Orchestra's Juan Ramirez. He earned his bachelor's degree in violin performance from Kennesaw State University and his master's degree in violin performance from University of Maryland. During his time at UMD, Ryan performed extensively as a member of the Anacostia String Quartet and served as Teaching Assistant to Professor David Salinas.

Recording credits include Book Club, Little Tybee, Book of Colors, and Lily and the Tigers.Ryan is a member of the Atlanta Opera's viola section and plays frequently with Greenville Symphony, Gwinnett Ballet Orchestra, Fairfax Symphony, and Valdosta Symphony Orchestra.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Woodstock Woodstock, Georgia, 30188 See on map
    678-820-6658 (Phone number)
    Location of (Tyler Hartley)