Ty Ellih Weddings & Events

Atlanta, GA View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

A wedding planning service in Atlanta, Georgia, Ty Ellih Weddings & Events offers an unmatched level of service to each couple served. A successful part of the Georgia wedding industry since 1998, the company prides itself on ensuring that no detail is left untouched and no task is too big or too small. Tasteful and elegant, Ty Ellih Weddings & Events is the perfect choice for streamlined ceremonies and receptions.

Couples who entrust their union to Ty Ellih Weddings & Events are provided with an array of wedding planning services. For a truly stress-free celebration, services include:

• Consultation
  • Guest list creation
  • To-do list creation
  • Timelines

Areas Covered
Ty Ellih Weddings & Events proudly offers wedding planning services to newly engaged couples in Atlanta, Georgia. In addition to the local area, said services are also extended to interested couples in and around the state of Georgia.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1800.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Amber Married on 04/27/2018
    With what was initially supposed to be just a helping hand to me, with no intentions of acquiring any money or recognition, just a favor for a friend, Ty planned and coordinated my entire wedding. She did it just because she loved planning events and organizing details and helping people. When all was said and done my husband’s and my parents were so astonished and pleased with the overall outcome, they gave her a substantial monetary gift for making their children’s wedding day one to remember always. And we have! This is why when Ty asked us to write this, we were able to do so without reservation. And we highly recommend her services to anyone who wants a job done beautifully and efficiently.
    Mavis Married on 08/19/2016
    OMG...THE time of our lives. That is the best way to describe it. From the pre-wedding activities to the ceremony to the reception, absolute ball. I think our parents and family had a better time than us. And the process of planning...thank you thank you thank you. I don't think I would have been able to pull it off without you; between school, work and starting a new business, no. It was seamless and stress free, and you make it seem so easy. Ty you are a genius at what you do. Any couple would be privileged to have you guide their process and day. You hold a special place in my heart and I now call you friend. Thank you for making our day "OURS".
    Elnora Married on 11/07/2015
    Themed weddings can really come to a crossroads of cheesy avenue and corny boulevard if you don't know what you're doing, which is where ours was headed if you had not reined us in. Thank you for seeing our vision. It was absolutely gorgeous and we couldn't have asked for more. I know my family can be a bit much, but you are one patient person. I don't know if I could have restrained myself during a couple of those episodes like you, so bravo. My sister got engaged a month after our wedding and if you think you can deal with our family again I know she wants to hire you guys. The second go around should be much easier. And for anybody reading this and looking for a creative, patient, and professional wedding planner, Ty Ellih and her team are IT. They'll get it done....whatever it is.

Tiffanie & Ellis R.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Atlanta Atlanta, GA, 30308
Location of (Ty Ellih Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding