Day-Of, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Two Red Shoes

Day-of coordination for the DIY bride

I started planning events when I was just 17 years old and I haven’t stopped since! With a degree in Event Marketing and Management, I have coordinated large-scale events for Wolfgang Puck Catering & Events in Hollywood, Pebble Beach Resorts, and the American Heart Association. My love of weddings, however, takes the cake.

Getting married is a significant moment in life and I love to provide support and resources to brides and grooms so you can focus on what’s important: getting married. Instead of worrying about the logistics of the day, I want to take the lead so you, your families, and your guests can enjoy the festivities. My wedding philosophy is simple: build strong relationships, be overly organized, and make people feel good. And I like to have a bit of fun too! Two Red Shoes is all about rolling with class and a touch of sass.

My best wishes to you as you plan your wedding! I hope to hear from you soon!

Call: 714-584-4593

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Orange County

8 Reviews for Two Red Shoes

Amy was amazing the day of the event. We thought we'd have to do quite a bit of the setup, but she anticipated our needs. Every time we turned around to do something Amy had already done it. She was professional and so caring, considering our needs, and just making the day seem so easy.

Profile Picture User4329112, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amy is wonderful to work with! She is very professional and knowledgeable in everything there is to know about weddings. She is flexible in her meeting times and is very thorough in finding out what you truly want out of your event. I was very indecisive about certain things and she was able to ask the right questions and talk me through things in order to help me figure out what it was that would truly make me happy. She helped us figure out a budget that would work and sent us in the right direction when it came to venue searching. Lastly, the week before the wedding we sat down and she helped us figure out all the small details for the day of. She was unable to be there for the day of coordination, but the preparation she helped us with made it run smoothly. She truly is a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her to anyone who needs help with planning, whether it is a lot or a little help!

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When we began to plan our wedding, we didn't really know where to start. A friend recommended Amy to help us out.

When we had our first meeting with Amy, she got us right on track with priorities-- recommending vendors that she had worked with that were within our budget, and offering creative ideas and suggestions to make our wedding our own. She was organized, professional, responsive, patient and truly AMAZING!!! We ended up going in a completely different direction with some important aspects of the wedding, and Amy helped us switch gears and get the additional quotes we needed without a hint of frustration. She was extremely easy to talk with and bounce ideas off of, and offered advice that saved us time and money. She went above and beyond helping us with the smallest details. She wasn't another vendor we were working with--she became a friend that was so excited for us every step of the way!

When the big day finally arrived, we were blessed with some unexpected rain an hour before our outdoor ceremony and reception. Amy stayed calm and in control of the situation. She organized people to get some canopies set up, and kept everything running seamlessly. I believe she even called a member of her family to pick up new tablecloths for the dinner tables that were wet from the rain, and managed to reset all of the tables during the cocktail hour. All the while, my husband and I were able to enjoy our day with our family and friends. In the days after the wedding, we even had friends who specifically mentioned what a great job our coordinator had done at the wedding.

There are so many other ways that Amy’s help made such a big difference. We are so grateful to her for being so comfortable to work with and helping make our wedding planning truly enjoyable.

Profile Picture L., 7/20/13, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1342667728836 13medium
220x220 sq 1342667777968 1137mg2136
220x220 sq 1342668021048 1193mg2178
220x220 sq 1342667737140 18medium

Seamlessly delivered a stress free experience for bride and groom - Bravo!

Orange County , CA 92705   See On Map