Two Oaks Weddings

• Spirits' Whisper Sanctuary

4 Reviews for Two Oaks Weddings

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 08/20/2011

Donna was incredible! Not only was she quick to respond to emails, she did the ceremony we wanted with not so much as a hiccup! When our chosen venue fell through, she almost worked as a wedding planner and went well above and beyond her duties. She helped me find the perfect venue, and a great caterer- as well as walked us through all the legal steps we needed to get married in the state.
    She was great!

Sent on 08/28/2011

Mary · Married on 03/07/2009

Donna, Thank you again so much for all your help on our special day! You really made it the absolute best that it ever could have been! I will definitely refer everyone I know that's getting married to you! I couldn't have imagined it any better! You are AMAZING! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2009

Donna · Married on 11/08/2008

"Thank you for making our day so special!"
    It was kind of a blur for us but everyone said the ceremony was beautiful! Donna, thank you so much for everything! We are so glad we found you and everything was perfect! Your assistant was a big help. Both of you made everything so much less stressful. My mom said that was the most beautifully worded ceremonies she's ever been to and that it was very loving and heartfelt. You are truly wonderful at what you do! I will be sure to recommend you to anyone I know who is getting married.

Sent on 07/24/2009

Award

• Spirits' Whisper Sanctuary
    Spirits' Whisper Sanctuary Wedding Officiants

Twooaksweddings has been in business since 2004 and is a great company. Donna is really great with couples and an excellent wedding officiant. She will make your special day go smoothly and your wedding ceremony will be so beautiful because Donna pours her heart into each couple no matter the style of wedding.

• Tulsa, 74127 See on map