Sedona, AZ 86336 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Two Hearts One Life Weddings

It is a great joy for me to celebrate with two people who have chosen to commit to the adventure of loving for a lifetime. I offer assistance in creating the perfect ceremony, find a beautiful location in the red rocks or at a resort, give recommendations for other vendors I trust and make the whole process an enjoyable one. This is important as most people come from somewhere else and need to know that there is someone to guide them and make them feel at ease.

256e12d4 e94f 4c2d 89da 4c077345c519 51 103919 1559273670

Two Hearts One Life Weddings 7
  • Ree

Ree Hertzson · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Extraordinary!

Maria was amazing! She is a kind soul who is beautiful inside and out. I cannot express my gratitude to her for making my ceremony breathtaking. We were suppose to get married on Thursday May 23rd, but waking up that morning we encountered rain, sleet and snow. It would have made it difficult to hold the ceremony outside. Maria accommodated a quick date change to Friday and the weather was stunning. All the guest commented that not only were the views gorgeous, but so was the ceremony verbiage. I highly recommend Maria. You will have a ceremony that you will never forget!!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Posso · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Maria is such a kind and gentle soul. When my husband and I needed to choose and officiant, the moment we began conversing with Maria we knew she was the one!! She was extremely responsive and open to all ideas. I can honestly say my husband and I had tears throughout the ceremony due to it's absolute genuineness and beauty. Maria was so helpful and calming to the both of us and took her time. Thank you so much Maria and we will definitely be renewing vows with your services!!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Sadi · Married on 10/14/2018

Maria is Awesome!

Maria took the time to make sure our wedding day reflected who we are. She understood that our ceremony was the most important part of our wedding day. She responded all of my questions thoroughly and promptly. She has a heart of gold and treated us like family from the very first email. I couldn’t have asked for a better officiant on such a special day. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking to experience a truly memorable ceremony.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Two Hearts One Life Weddings 8

Two Hearts One Life Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 390.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 80.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Evangelical, Methodist, No Denomination
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ, CA

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Two Hearts One Life Weddings 1
    Military Disounts
    I offer military discounts for active duty members.

• Oman Ken Harp - Guitar
    Oman Ken Harp - Guitar Wedding Musicians

I always enjoy playing for the weddings I get from Two Hearts One Life Weddings. They are amazing and wonderful people.

• Bliss Extraordinary Floral
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral Wedding Florists

Maria Grace really has the right name. She is full of "grace"! Maria puts her touch of love in every ceremony she performs, and we so enjoy watching her join beautiful couples together on their most important day. It's always an honor to work with Maria Grace. Amy Mills/Bliss Extraordinary Floral

• Sedona, AZ, 86336 See on map