Sedona, AZ 86336 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Two Hearts One Life Weddings

It is a great joy for me to celebrate with two people who have chosen to commit to the adventure of loving for a lifetime. I offer assistance in creating the perfect ceremony, find a beautiful location in the red rocks or at a resort, give recommendations for other vendors I trust and make the whole process an enjoyable one. This is important as most people come from somewhere else and need to know that there is someone to guide them and make them feel at ease.

maria1
two hearts one life weddings
rings
maria1
two hearts one life weddings
rings

55 Reviews for Two Hearts One Life Weddings

Monica · Married on 02/24/2018

I can’t say enough about how amazing Maria was to work with as our wedding officiant. From the moment we met her, we knew we wanted to work with her because she is just so incredibly nice and genuine. Leading up to our wedding, she provided us with many examples of ceremonies and really helped us craft our entire ceremony. On the day of our wedding, everything was just perfect. People are still talking about how great our ceremony was. I would highly recommend Maria to anyone and everyone!

Beautiful ceremony and setting

Susan · Married on 09/16/2013

My husband and I found Carla through a Sedona wedding website and met with her about 6 months prior to our ceremony. She was so warm and friendly we immediately signed a contract with her.
    Her communication via email was amazing. She sent us sample ceremonies, pomes and prayers and in the end was helpful in our desire to combine portions of several different ceremonies making suggestions to make everything just perfect.

Two Hearts One Life Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 390.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 80.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Evangelical, Methodist, No Denomination
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ, CA

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Two Hearts One Life Weddings 1
    Military Disounts
    I offer military discounts for active duty members.

• Oman Ken Harp - Guitar
    Oman Ken Harp - Guitar Wedding Musicians

I always enjoy playing for the weddings I get from Two Hearts One Life Weddings. They are amazing and wonderful people.

• Bliss Extraordinary Floral
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral Wedding Florists

Maria Grace really has the right name. She is full of "grace"! Maria puts her touch of love in every ceremony she performs, and we so enjoy watching her join beautiful couples together on their most important day. It's always an honor to work with Maria Grace. Amy Mills/Bliss Extraordinary Floral

• Sedona, AZ 86336 See on map