Rowley, MA 01969 Map · Phone number

About Two Birds Events

WEDDINGS

The Two Birds team takes a creative and strategic approach to wedding planning. As out of the box thinkers and planners, we will customize the best gift you and your partner could ever give yourselves. We ensure a flawlessly executed wedding day tailored to your preferences. Two Birds offers a complimentary meet and greet at your convenience, after which we will present you with our plan for wedding success from start to finish.

EVENTS

It's all about creating memorable events and connections. Lighting up a space, watching our clients celebrate, and bringing life to your vision is what we do. Event services may be utilized for assistance with planning anything from an intimate dinner for two, corporate gatherings, or the party of a lifetime.

DESIGN

Our team comes from a diverse artistic background. Photography, videography, website design, floral & décor conception, invitation & print creation, making DIY dreams come true, and procuring the most unique treasures... we are the paint to your canvas.

Follow Two Birds Events on

Wedding reception
7f17a3a7182ff64a 969856 596159263742033 353936771 n

4 Reviews for Two Birds Events

Alaina · Married on 08/15/2015

We hired Two Birds so that our wedding day would go without a hitch & they delivered just that! What we didn't know was how much fun we'd have meeting with Erica & her husband throughout our wedding planning process. We contracted with them for a partial wedding planning package, but especially during the month leading up to the wedding & the day of, the Two Birds team made us feel like their top priority! On our wedding day, they were always one step ahead & truly proved they could find a quick & undisruptive solution to any surprise that popped up - including stopping a seaplane from taking off right in the middle of our wedding ceremony! We would highly recommend Two Birds to anyone looking for a professional, relatable and reliable team! Their behind the scenes work helped to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Robin · Married on 07/18/2015

Where do I even start?! I guess from the beginning. I'm a project manager by trade, and really didn't think I needed a wedding planner. Then I realized that this is my wedding day, not a work event, and I should hire someone to be "me". I am the definition of Type A, and my fiancé was skeptical I could find anyone to whom I would feel comfortable handing over the reigns.

From the second I met Erica I knew that she would treat our wedding as if it were her own. First, I thought it was cool she suggested we meet in person even though I hadn't yet committed. We were able to get to know each other and come up with a tailored coordination plan. She even answered some questions I had that most planners probably wouldn't have answered until I signed a contract. She was totally organized, efficient, and FUN. I immediately felt comfortable telling her what I wanted (and what I didn't). And her Survival Guide? GET OUT. So incredibly thorough! Once my fiancé saw it he admitted that I had met my match in the planning department. It includes all the info you and your vendors could possibly ever need, and everyone who had a role in our wedding said it was a lifesaver.

She did NOT let me down! As I had ideas and questions over the next six months, Erica was a huge help. She was responsive and completely ON IT. We had a set number of meetings in the contract, but we blew through those. She didn't let it phase her, and even suggested we meet again just to make sure everything was all squared away. When there were issues with vendors, Erica took care of it. When we needed to book our own bar service? Yep, they do that. Rent quality linens for cheap? Totally. Set up and tear down everything perfectly without me even noticing? Uh-huh. I could not have been in better hands.

Once the wedding weekend came around everything went off without a hitch. I had literally no stress and nothing to do other than get pampered and marry my best friend. Hire her!!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Katie · Married on 08/03/2013

Erica of Two Birds Events was my day of wedding coordinator and she was AWESOME! It was nice to have someone help me stay organized and prepared throughout the engagement, and not only did she make sure that everything went according to plan at both the rehearsal and the wedding, but she kept me sane along the way! She was so detail- oriented and I am so glad she was there to take care of things along the way. She is very friendly and professional, and I felt like she was listening to my wishes and concerns the whole time. I would definitely recommend Erica and Two Birds Events to anyone planning a large event or wedding! She's the best!

Sent on 08/12/2013