Two Become One Ministry

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Two Become One Ministry

Now serving WVA,MD, VA, D.C and N.C

Dear Couple to be United,

Congratulations on your engagement! You are about to embark on one of life's most sacred adventures. Your wedding ceremony is the official start of your life together and I know how much you want it to be special and very meaningful.

My goal is to perform a ceremony that tells your love story and meets your needs, while honoring who you are, your dreams, your love and hopes! In the process of forming this very special moment I will also work with you to create a ceremony that lets your family and friends know how much you appreciate them, by expressing the very important role they play in your life. Officiating is more than a labor of love to me, it’s a sacred trust and a blessing. It is a humble, unique way of making the world a little brighter, two special people at a time.

Your wedding day will be the start of a very long walk together as one. When I am given the honor to perform a wedding I take every second of every minute of every day I get to prepare for this ceremony to the heart. Your wedding day will forever be the day that will make you the husband and the wife you so want to be. When I do a wedding I do not do it just for the wedding day but for the marriage life the two of you will have.

I look forward to hearing from you. Please contact me via phone or email to make arrangements or to discuss your wedding ceremony further.  You can contact me by phone (804)572-0833 or by email at mywedding@twobecomeoneministry.com for any other information you may need for me to help bring you two together as one.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Agnostic (1)

Mr. Purcell did an excellent job at our wedding (:

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

When we met Brian we knew that we wanted him to officiate our wedding. He made us feel comfortable, got to know us, and made great suggestions for personalizing our ceremony. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful, I could not have been happier with it! I would definitely recommend Two Become One Ministry.

Profile Picture Tatiana, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Pastor Purcell was great! We loved his variety of ceremony pieces he had written which we could pick and choose and even intermingle to make the ceremony just the way we wanted. We even added our own personal vows which he suggested where that should fall into place. For our Scottish-themed wedding, Pastor Purcell also performed a handfasting and suggested a quaich cup as part of our ceremony which was a great touch. We were so delighted to have him officiate our ceremony; he spoke well, it was semi-religious and had a lot of beautiful readings without being too long.

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/17/17, 10 Reviews

33 Photos

3 VIDEOS

Where two become one
0:51 minutes
Bringing two together as one
1:32 minutes

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1356839092883 1551494672744146529267114129n

Wedding Chapel

$350.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Our Wedding Chapel was created for the couple who want a simple private ceremony with or without family & Friends being present. All the below packages come with the following: A customized wedding ceremony, a personalized wedding certificate (keep sake certificate), a name change kit & Free 1 hour pre-marital or regular marital session, use of boutonniere for groom, bouquet for the bride, Ring Bearer pillow, Flower girl basket with flower pedals in it, Changing/bath room for Bride &
#WW4d5c2c343267a072
1356839092883 1551494672744146529267114129n

Are you looking to Elope? If so I have a special for you.

Redeem In-Store
I can deliver everything you need for the two of you and up to six guests to enjoy your day, all packed in a keepsake basket. a silk floral bouquet an 8" wedding cake two stemmed glasses a chilled bottle of bubbly (sparkling wine or cider) eight each plates, forks, and napkins butter mints a disposable camera rice for tossing or bubbles to be blown a package of tissues a printed copy of your personalized ceremony an a personalized wedding certificate Sound good? Email me to check
#WW56dc1a7672de8125

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Brian is a wonderful person and exactly what wedding couples need at such a magical, yet stressful, time. I have known Brian a long time and look forward to seeing him whenever possible. You will be happy to have him stand with you on your wedding day.

The Mill at Fine Creek has become a second home to Brian Purcell. He is on our preferred vendor list and we are always excited when he comes to perform a wedding ceremony. Brian's ceremonies are personal and creative and he is there for the couples getting married to walk them through the entire process. You can tell that Brian truly loves his ministry and cares about helping couples begin their lives together as a family.

We are always excited to learn our couples have booked with Brian and Two Become One Ministry. He is a constant professional and always a pleasure to work with!

Brian is one of our regular officiants performing weddings at Keswick Vineyards. He is very well spoken and always looks professional. With most officiants being females in the area, it is nice to have a man to recommend. It is a pleasure to work with Brian and I highly recommend him as an officiant.

Brian is extremely professional and great to work with. He takes pride in his work and also in his clients and their specific needs. He not only wants to make sure your wedding ceremony is exactly what the couple is looking for but also wants to make himself available for any support the couple may need, before during and long after the wedding takes place. I would definetly recommend Two Become One Ministry and Brian, without a doubt an amazing choice!

56 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

Richmond , VA 23111   See On Map
(804)572-0833 (phone)
Open all day and all night. Here to serve you when you need it.