$3,300
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About TWITTERPATED WEDDINGS

Wedding planning, coordination and consulting

Congratulations on your engagement or upcoming celebration!

Twitterpated Weddings is an innovative and creative wedding and event planning company with a keen eye for aesthetics.

Behind all the glitz and glamour, we understand a wedding is about two people getting married and we never lose sight of that or let it get "lost" in the whirlwind of planning it!

Professional, yet laid back and ALWAYS with a dose of humor, our team implements an effective planning process that covers all the details without being over complicated, overwhelming and time consuming. This means you and your family will be able to relax and enjoy the planning process all the way from the time you hire us through your wedding day!

We specialize in wedding day management and coordination and have put together packages based on the most requested services, but can also create a customized package based on what you need (or don’t need) us to do. We also offer partial planning packages if you just need help with a few things or some simple consulting and guidance.

Any size or style of event, from traditional to modern to not-so-traditional....whatever your vision, we can help. The entire Twitterpated Weddings team supports marriage equality.

We offer a free one hour consultation to see how we can fit into your planning needs with no strings attached, so contact Twitterpated Weddings today and let’s start putting together your beautiful day!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: San Francisco

Follow TWITTERPATED WEDDINGS on

29 Reviews for TWITTERPATED WEDDINGS

Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Twitterpated Weddings did our day-of coordination for our October 2015 wedding; and we could not have been happier or more pleased with their work!
I do events professionally, so I was very organized along the way, but knew I wanted to hand over things and not worry or 'work' on the day itself. We worked with Amy, and Brandi ran the day itself with two fabulous helpers (a bonus I didn't expect, but was great -like preventing passersby from walking into our outdoor ceremony). Plus Brandi was there for the rehearsal the day before, which I wasn't sure if you got with a day-of contract. They were supremely organized with helpful check lists, tasks, online tools as well, and damn cheery attitudes! For the inevitable little hiccups on the day itself, by the time I heard about them they were already solved -like the cousin who didn't RSVP and came anyway. They were a huge bang for our buck, and I really encourage any couple out there to work with them; it will ease your mind and deliver a wonderful and happy-making event.

Profile Picture User4349917, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Non-Religious

Amy is very helpful and is on top of everything! I would have to say my favorite thing about her is her personality! She's so much fun and you can definitely tell she loves what she's doing! She's extremely helpful when you need to find vendors or have ideas to put together. She was rated the best wedding coordinator in the SF bay area and it definitely shows!

Profile Picture Mallory, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Somehow Amy has figured out how to be Fun yet No Nonsense. Doesn't sound possible but It is! Amy does it. She gave guidance shared her knowledge when asked and lead and took control when needed. I had no worries, no cares and was able to just enjoy our day with our family and friends who traveled to celebrate with us.

I didn't think twice about what might be going on behind the sense because I knew Amy and Team were on it. To me the day went off without a hitch…. If there were some behind the scene hitches I had no clue and I’d like to thank Amy again for dealing with them and not letting anything bleed out to us or our guests.

Thank you Amy! The whole experience would not have been as wonderful and perfect without Amy. I truly believe that. Looking forward to working with you on our 25th Anniversary Party Extravaganza!

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/9/14, 4 Reviews

Photos

8 Photos

Twitterpated Weddings

8 Photos
220x220 sq 1522259496 271e1a0151e33630 1522259495 d96f01152a2bd20a 1522259492970 1 twi1
220x220 sq 1522259496 6e778670092d818f 1522259495 3d423d80a8124ad0 1522259492975 2 twi2
220x220 sq 1522259497 df5ca3298a7acb2d 1522259496 1d635df8f1488e06 1522259492977 3 twi4
220x220 sq 1522259567 7c5b8b70384a2c99 1522259566 3fe7a550643faf42 1522259564402 4 twi5
220x220 sq 1291274732786 dsc04144
220x220 sq 1291274679536 gmphotographers019
220x220 sq 1227222775517 112969867209 0 alb
220x220 sq 1291274205896 dsc0794

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Amy is absolutely amazing and a joy to work with! Her visions are always well thought out and perfectly brought to life. I highly recommend her.

Amy with Twitterpatted Weddings brings amazing organizational skills, warmth and a presence of calm in the midst of unexpected changes. She's is a pro at planning and overseeing weddings! I recommend her services to any couple knowing that she will make their day carefree - as it should be!

Amy is a great coordinator, love working with her!

Amy is awesome! If you want an amazing coordinator who is fun and easy to work with, we highly recommend Twitterpated Weddings. You can thank us later!

I have had the pleasure of working with Amy on several occassions and she's always a delight to work with! While her personality and humour puts your the frazzled bride's mind at ease, she manages to keep everything cool while multi-tasking behind the scenes issues with grace and efficiency. Brides have no idea how well she juggles tasks! From a wedding vendor standpoint, Amy manages to keep the timeline running smoothly and the wedding day flowing like a pro!

156 PROS I KNOW

256 E Gish Rd, San Jose, CA 95112   See On Map
408-655-9695 (phone)
Call for appointment Office Address: 256 E Gish Rd San Jose Ca 95112 Mailing address: 6504 Kona Ct San Jose, Ca 95119