Twisted Willow Flowers

Columbus, NJ View map Visit website

$5,000 Typical Price

Twisted Willow Flowers, located in Columbus, New Jersey, provides wedding floral services to couples. A family-owned and -operated business, they treat everyone who walks through the door as family. Taking the time to get to know each couple, their experience can help calm the overwhelming task of picking out wedding florals. With so many possibilities, couples will have no shortage of options, and their experienced staff is excited to use their creativity to design something truly special and personal for each client.

The design team at Twisted Willow Flowers provides consultations and event design to couples, in order to figure out how to make their vision a reality. Couples can view samples of prior work to gather a better idea of their options. They can also deliver flower arrangements, and provide set up and clean up. Their abilities include a wide range of styles such as classic, eclectic, country, glamorous, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage. Couples can choose fresh blooms to be made into:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Other Services
In addition to creating fresh arrangements for weddings, Twisted Willow Flowers can help preserve memories for a lifetime by turning past arrangements and bridal bouquets into jewelry their clients can wear.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$357

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$115

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$120

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$280

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Elena
    Elena D. Getting married on 12/03/2021

Loved working with them!!

Lydia and her team did an amazing job with our flowers. When we walked into the reception room, we were speechless. It was more beautiful than we could've ever imagined. It was romantic, intimate and breathtaking. You can't find anyone better than Twisted Willow.
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 05/15/2021
    Thank you Amanda and the entire team at Twisted Willow for the most gorgeous floral arrangements for our wedding! From the moment I met Amanda I knew we were in good hands. She took the time to listen to my ideas, look through my pinterest, explain flower types/options, make suggestions and work within our budget. From the church arrangements, bridesmaid bouquets, to 4 different elaborate centerpiece styles, Twisted Willow nailed it. The fact that you actually get to see a sample centerpiece as a trial is just one of the many details that sets this vendor a part. Amanda kept in constant contact with us throughout the planning process and was there the day of for last minute details. She even drove out to our venue in the snow this past winter to do a walk through with me so I felt more comfortable. I looked at several vendors and found that Twisted Willow was the easiest to deal with and most reasonably priced. They are very professional, calm and organized...which was perfect for my type A personality. I will definitely be recommending Twisted Willow and look forward to working with them again for future events!
    Gabby R. Married on 09/12/2020

Perfect, Perfect, Perfect!!

I don't know if there are enough words to describe just how fantastic the work of Amanda and the entire Twisted Willow Flowers team is. If there's one silver lining to COVID-19, it's that I am lucky enough to have Twisted Willow create two magical celebrations for us. After my very first phone call with Amanda, I knew she 100% understood my vision and would create the perfect florals for our day. When we had to postpone our big wedding, I was disappointed and feeling burnt out on all-things wedding planning. We knew we'd have a microwedding with just family, but planning from scratch was daunting. I admittedly gave Amanda very little new direction, only saying that I'd like to go with a similar color palette to what we chose for the original wedding, but bolder, and then the logistics of what we actually needed. And when I saw the flowers she created for our wedding, I was so blown away. It was literally like she had tapped into my head and executed exactly what I had been envisioning, but prettier. So, so much prettier. Her talents as a florist, her genuine kindness, and her flexibility all come together to make Amanda the most wonderful pro you could hire for your big day. If flowers are a priority for you (which they absolutely were for me!) you cannot go wrong with Twisted Willow.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Arisara & Yakov
    26 photos · 08/25/2018

Velvet Sky Bakery Velvet Sky Bakery Wedding Cakes

Spectacularly amazing and talented floral designers!! We love seeing our custom cakes surrounded by the amazing, ever-evolving work the team at Twisted Willows do, event after event. Always unique, always elegant, and wonderfully nice people as well. We can't recommend them enough.

The Paper Planner The Paper Planner Wedding Invitations

If you are looking for truly innovative, stylish, and absolutely beautiful floral bouquets, arrangements and decor, look no further! Twisted Willow are all that and more. Extremely professional, detail oriented and beyond talented, a joy to work with!

Drew Noel Photography Drew Noel Photography Wedding Photographers

Some of the top floral arrangements in the business - Most creative and Unique flowers I've seen in my entire career! Caring and careful - they're simply put. Amazing.

266 ATLANTIC AVE Columbus, 08022
609-773-8407
609-298-0380

T-FR 9-6pm Sat 9-4 pm Sun closed (or by appointment)
Location of (Twisted Willow Flowers)
266 ATLANTIC AVE, Suite 2A Columbus, New Jersey, 08022 See on map