Lodi, Lodi, CA 95240 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Twisted Fishtail Hair + Bridal

Twisted Fishtail Hair + Bridal is a professional hair styling service in Lodi, California. Owner Stephanie can come to your wedding location for on-site hair. Stephanie is dedicated to making each bride feel special and confidant. She keeps up with the latest styles, trends, techniques and products by taking classes and doing research.

Whether you want simple, elegant, glamorous, or intricate, Stephanie and her salon can accommodate your wishes and integrate your personal style. She has styling and accent ideas for one-of-a-kind looks for your big day. Twisted Fishtail Hair + Bridal can provide services for the bride, bridal party, mother of the bride and groom and flower girl. Their services include:

• Blowouts

4 Reviews for Twisted Fishtail Hair + Bridal

Twisted Fishtail Hair + Bridal 1
Twisted Fishtail Hair + Bridal 2

Gricelda · Married on 09/02/2017

Prior to my hair trail with Stephanie Daveggio, I had paid for two other trails with two different people, needless to say I didn't like any of the styles I had gotten (that tells ya I was a picky bride). None of the styles looked like the photos I showed them. Going to Stephanie was one of the best wedding decisions I made! She was extremely professional, patient, welcoming, and listened. I liked the style she did, I liked it but did not love it, I felt like something was missing. After the trial, she contacted me asking if I had liked it throughout the day, if I wanted any changes etc. I told her my concerns with the flyaways I had, I was not sure about the volume, etc. She stated it was important for me to have a style I love on my weddiing day. She had me come back the following week to redo the style using a different product and making slightly different changes that resulted in exactly what I wanted. No one else had reached out to me, no other stylist genuinely wanted me to look exactly how I wanted for my big day. I felt heard and never once did she make me feel like I was being "too picky". I can't express enough how grateful I am for her talent and service. Out of all the little changes I would make for our big day, choosing Stephanie Daveggio as my hair stylist would not be one of them. I would hire her again and recommend her in a heart beat!! Stephanie, thank you SOOO much for making look and feel exactly as I envisioned for my wedding day!! A million thanks!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Twisted Fishtail Hair + Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Gricelda! I'm so happy you had a style you felt confident it. Best wishes to you and your husband and new home!

Brittany · Married on 05/06/2017

Stephanie was really fun to work with! She was open to the style I wanted for me and my girls and easily made it happen. I would recommend her to anybody that needs a hairstylist for their special day. I look forward to using her again for other occasions!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Twisted Fishtail Hair + Bridal's reply:

I can't tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to give a review! Thank you Brittany! You and your bridal party were such a pleasure to be around and I look forward to working with you girls in the future.

Twisted Fishtail Hair + Bridal Pricing

Twisted Fishtail Hair + Bridal Price Rates

Twisted Fishtail Hair + Bridal FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Mult. Stylists, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Lodi Lodi, California, 95240 See on map