505 Springmont Blvd., Old Hickory, TN 37138 Map · Phone number

About Twinkle In Your Eye Photography

About the Photographer: Kassandra Maxey

Welcome, and thank you for taking the time to visit my website. I am a home based portrait and wedding photographer located in Mt. Juliet/Hermitage, TN. I am also a wife and a parent to an 1 year old mutt, amd two rats Bella and Isis. I get so much joy from photographing pictures of my clients and providing beautiful photographs that will be treasured for years to come.

I have spent many years as a professional photographer and have an Associate degree in Photography. I also have assisted other photographers over the years. As a child I loved to take pictures, I went through a whole roll of film on ducks at the park. I have always loved to take photographs, but I found my calling when my older sister starting having kids. The joy she felt in looking at my photographs of her children and falling in love with them made my day and I knew I had found my passion.

Each client is special, and I take the time for each client's photographs to be just as special as they are. In the photographs I take I like to bring out peoples personality, even a pets personality. It makes my day to have my clients leave in smiles. I try to make it a fun and relaxing atmosphere at each shoot.

I hope that you will browse my site and view my online galleries. If you think that I might be the right photographer for you and your family, please feel free to contact me for more information.

-Kassandra Maxey

laraandJonWedding577
8x10
CakeShoot

Twinkle In Your Eye Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• 505 Springmont Blvd. Old Hickory, 37138 See on map