14805 Westwick Rd, Snohomish, WA 98296 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Twin Willow Gardens

Welcome to Twin Willow Gardens. We invite you to share these enchanting gardens nestled in the country for your special day. Our property is one-of-a-kind and is the perfect place for a romantic forest garden wedding.
Relish in the beauty of our hand-built, "Cedar Chapel," where your sacred vows will be exchanged. Follow our forest paths into gorgeous gardens, watch the magical shimmering pond and dance the night away on a full cement patio with a beautiful antique firehouse door backdrop. By the end of each celebration, your guests will rave about the grounds, the tranquility and the natural beauty that the Pacific Northwest has to offer.

3 Reviews for Twin Willow Gardens

Twin Willow Gardens 6
Twin Willow Gardens 7

Erika Cawagas · Married on 08/11/2019

August wedding

This is a very beautiful venue. I am so glad to have my wedding be hosted here. Guests were in awe with the ceremony as well as the whole venue layout. It was something totally different from the traditional wedding in the church or an indoor wedding. I loved that we were able to utilize the assets of the pacific northwest. Lucky for us, it was cloudy most of the day and it did warm-up for the reception but the surrounding trees made it bearable. The ceremony area was much cooler, and I do recommend to bring bug spray. I had scheduled a tour with the original owner, Rio, but had Dave take over closer to the wedding day, both very responsive and open to answering all my questions. With the price that they have, it was a steal in addition to other amenities they offer if you wish to use them. Earlier this year they had some updates with the place (turf under the tent, the tent is permanent with lights and chandelier, bathrooms! and where the pond was is now extra area for games or seating and we were lucky enough to have them at our day. We did regret anything of this choice, and that I want to thank Rio and Dave for hosting us!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Twin Willow Gardens 12
    Twin Willow Gardens 13
    Twin Willow Gardens 14

Katie · Married on 09/05/2014

The venue is beautiful and was absolutely perfect for my rustic wedding. The owner, Jessi, was fabulous to work with. The price was great and meeting times were very flexible. I was incredibly happy with our whole experience with them.

Sent on 02/02/2015
  • Z

Zaira · Married on 08/15/2014

Had our wedding at this amazing venue! Absolutely loved everything! It made our dream wedding come true. The ceremony in the woods the tent for the reception! Jessi had a great layout & timeline & helped a lot. If I didn't have a day coordinator I know jessi would've been there to help with questions
    Thank you for allowing us to celebrate there!

Sent on 08/25/2014