4283 Baxter Rd, Prince George, VA 23875 Map · Phone number

DSC0736b
DSC1157b

12 Reviews for Twilight Images

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2010

Melody is an amazing highly talented artist. I loved her website and her style and booked her after only doing a email chat interview. Our engagement photos were exceptional. We couldn't have been happier with the quality of our photos. They are truly works of art. My husband doesn't like having his pictures taken but after our engagement session he now loves being in front of the camera, all thanks to Melody who put him at a complete ease during the shoot.

Because of my busy schedule, I didn't have time for my bridal shoot but Melody was accommodating enough that she was willing to work with us regarding our contract.

Our wedding day came and Melody again was exceptional. She did a fantastic job on my makeup. She put the perfect amount of makeup on me to make me look like a hollywood star without making me look like someone else. Our photos so far are amazing and we only have a sneak peak. We both can't wait to get the final proofs.

I am so ecstatic on the quality of work she delivers and am truly impressed at her passion for her art. She is truly an artist.

We both have decided to make Melody our family photographer for all our future shoots, that's how much of an impression she has made for us. It's also a huge bonus that personally she is one of the coolest ladies I have ever met.

• BumbleBee2483

Amanda · Married on 06/19/2010

Twilight Images was BEST part of wedding! It was awesome to have my photographer by my side every step of the way. She did whatever she could to give me the pictures of my dreams! Melody truely has the post talent and best personality which makes your wedding day that much easier on YOU and YOUR GROOM!

Cat · Married on 01/01/2010

Every bride knows what it's like to choose a photographer for the wedding... It's stressful and all you can do is hope for the best photos when the wedding is over. Melody made sure you knew you were going to have the best photographs before the wedding even started! Words can't really describe how phenominal of a photographer she is. From the start she lays out her style and asks what you expect of her. If you want traditional photos-- you're wasting your time. She produces the kinds of photos you see in art galleries and the ones that make you want to order prints that aren't even photos of your wedding! She has a wicked sense of humor and direction that is a true pleasure on your wedding day. You don't have to worry about "is the photographer going to capture all the moments?". She responds to e-mails, texts, and phone calls regarding anything you have questions about. I loved how confident she was and how happy she was during the wedding. Not only was she capturing every moment-- she was sharing them too. You won't be dissapointed with anything that this extraordinary photographer has to offer.

Award

Twilight Images FAQ

• The Sterling Sparrow
    The Sterling Sparrow Wedding Invitations

Melody was great to work with! I felt like we had known each other for ever. She gave great direction and my portraits turned out gorgeous! I can't say enough good things about her, I highly recommend her to any one looking for an excellent professional photographer.

• Kim Moody Design
    Kim Moody Design Wedding Planners

Melody does beautiful and contemporary work, photojournalism style weddings, and the most amazing high fashion style photo's we've ever seen. Kim Moody Design is looking forward to doing many events with Twilight Images in the future!

• Flowers by Mona Ray
    Flowers by Mona Ray Wedding Florists

I have done several weddings with Melody.. WOW - Her work is phenomenal. Some of her pictures leave me speechless. She is so nice and does a terriffic job too. Check her work out and see for yourself.

• 4283 Baxter Rd Prince George, VA 23875 See on map