Twigs & Branches Floral

Rochester, MI View map

Twigs & Branches not only brings a one of a kind design to your event. But also adds a more personal touch to each aspect. Every event, from start to finish, is designed to be custom to your liking. Twigs & Branches Floral is committed to ensuring your highest expectations. We provide floral arrangements, specialty linens, charger plates, chair covers, chiavari chairs, napkins, and lighting. We look forward to helping with all your wedding decor needs!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$120

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Angela S. Married on 09/20/2020

Amazing!! Extremely professional and super talented

Kevin is absolutely amazing to work with he made all our wedding dreams come true such a talented team!!! Thank you so much for all your hard work our wedding decor/flowers were OUT OF THIS WORLD! Highly recommended!
    Monica Married on 06/02/2019
    KEVIN IS AMAZING!!!!!! I'm not putting it lightly when I say that 5 stars isn't nearly enough. He truly went above and beyond to help deliver our dream wedding.

All brides have a particular vision for their special day, but as an artist and designer, I had a really specific yet unconventional aesthetic for our wedding—baroque and wild, woodland-themed, with a touch of rustic and vintage flavor. What I wanted didn't look like anything in his gallery, or most wedding flowers for that matter.

Kevin totally took my vision and ran, ran, ran, with our flowers exceeding anything I could have possibly imagined. They were exactly like what I asked for, but better. He not only fully translated my vision, but pretty much captured a portrait of our personalities in the flowers. They were simply amazing.

In addition, Kevin truly went above and beyond to help champion our special day—despite a difficult venue that kept on coming up with new rules.

For example, we were bummed when we found out we were only allowed to attach decorations at two tiny points on our ceremony pergola. But on our wedding day, Kevin surprised us by secretly sneaking flowers and foliage onto the natural ivy growing on the pergola itself. They totally looked like they had grown there naturally!

Or how our venue had a 3 candle policy per table, but mysteriously during dinner, additional votive candles began appearing all over the place :)

Anyway, this review has gone on long enough. I think you get the idea that I recommend Kevin wholly and completely. Not only will he fulfill your vision beyond your imaginings, but he is a vendor who will definitely go to bat for you. Thanks Kevin!
    Chelsea C. Married on 05/31/2019

Picture perfect!

Kevin and his team are unbelievably talented. He heard my ideas and make them happen... even better than I Pictured it myself.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia Banquet Halls

Twigs & Branches work is beautiful and they are very professional to work with. We highly recommend them!

Beautiful Day Planning Beautiful Day Planning Wedding Planners

WOW is the only thing I can say about Twigs & Branches! Kevin Miller is one of the most creative people I've ever met in the wedding industry! His attention to detail and products are leaps and bounds above other florists. His work will create a lasting impression on all of your guests - at any budget! I make sure all of my clients check out Kevin's work and have found that the vast majority end up booking him as their florist. He's also a very fun guy who is easy to work with and a pleasure to be around!

1727 E Auburn Rd Rochester, 48307

By appointment only
Location of (Twigs & Branches Floral)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding