Miami, FL 33137 Map · Phone number

About Twenty7 Events

Twenty7 is an events company dedicated to providing luxury style and service for all your social and corporate event needs. From your intimate or grand wedding, super sweet quinceanera’s and 16’s, charity gala’s, sales meetings, launch parties, bridal showers to divorce parties we have you covered.

When we speak about our dedication to superior events, we don’t just mean how a space looks, but also how it satisfies your needs, how it simplifies your life, how it makes you feel, and how it represents you.

Come explore our world of events!

Follow Twenty7 Events on

Groom with groomsmen
DNP2105

10 Reviews for Twenty7 Events

Lauren · Married on 01/13/2018

Is 6 stars an option?? Sandy truly pulled off the wedding I didn’t even know I’d dreamt about. I was a clueless bride with no idea where to start. From day one, Sandy took the time to really get to know me, my now husband, and my mom and ultimately became a mind reader. The jumbled ideas in my head somehow became a reality with Sandy’s direction, and in all the places where I was clueless, Sandy’s recommendations fit my style perfectly. She was creative, responsive, organized, and fun! As an out of town bride, I couldn’t imagine planning our wedding without Sandy’s help. Leading up to the wedding she found vendor options, did research, set up conference calls and shared reviews, worked closely with my mom, and while I was planning a wedding from a thousand miles away- I really never felt stressed. When the big day came, every detail had been accounted for, thought of, and planned perfectly. We had the absolute best time at our wedding, and I wouldn’t change a thing. Sandy, if you read this - WE LOVE YOU!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Elyse · Married on 01/16/2016

The worst thing about Sandy is that her services end after your wedding. What I wouldn't give to have her be by my side through every other hectic part of my life. Sandy is so organized, professional, polite, responsive, and understated that you don't even realize the fires she has put out until after the fact. I'm sure to this day I don't even know the full extent of how she made our wedding so seamless. She was always one step ahead of me and my mom, who did most of the planning ourselves leading up to the wedding. As expected, it all became too much the days leading up to, and the day of, the wedding. That's where Sandy came in. She was in the loop with all our vendors, carefully following all of my emails and being able to jump in when I wasn't responsive or she saw something inconsistent. There were multiple times that I called Sandy to ask her to help me figure out a problem and every time she was already aware of the problem and had fixed it. Several times I hung up the phone and wondered "but how did she even know?" She is that good. Forgot the bouquets? Sandy already sent them to meet us at the First Look location. Limo company can't find my reservation? Sandy found it. Vendor doesn't know where to go? Sandy already called them directly and told them what to do. It almost became a game by the end of the night of whether or not I could stump Sandy. But I couldn't. She even remembered to include details that I had previously mentioned but completely forgot about as the wedding went on. Multiple times since the day of the wedding I have wondered what I would have done if I didn't have Sandy there. Luckily, I'll never have to find out.

Sent on 01/29/2016

Susan · Married on 11/14/2015

There is not a harder working wedding planner in the world. Sandy is simply incredible. Bottom line: she gets things done. She is professional, determined, unwavering, kind, generous, dedicated - every adjective you can think of that you would want in a wedding planner. She really makes sure that your visions are realized, but she doesn't bs you. If something won't work, she is straight with you. And she answers every question under the sun without ever losing her patience. She's also a sneaky little one who manages to throw in a surprise or two the day of your wedding. I love Sandy so much. There is nothing in the world that can ever thank her for giving us a wedding that went beyond our dreams.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Twenty7 Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Curtiss Mansion
    Curtiss Mansion Mansion Weddings

Sandy is an absolute Tour De Force! What a joy it was to work with her. She managed every single detail with such professionalism and grace. We truly hope to have her back at the Mansion as soon, and as often as possible!

• TOSS Catering & Event Productions
    TOSS Catering & Event Productions Wedding Caterers

What can we say.... Twenty7 Events lead by Sandy Espinosa is a top notch Event Planning and Design Company that handles events of all sorts flawlessly. We consider Twenty 7 Events one of our partners and we are very proud of working with them hand in hand whether it be a wedding or a corporate event we trust in Sandy and her team.

• Above and Beyond Imagination, Inc
    Above and Beyond Imagination, Inc Wedding Planners

I highly recommend twenty7events for all your event planning needs. They are very professional, and exteremely knowledgeable and talented. They are excellent at keeping both vendors and Brides extrememly happy with their services.

• Miami, 33137 See on map