TuTu Cute Cakes

• ByBecca.com
  • BNicole Weddings

3 Reviews for TuTu Cute Cakes

Domonique · Married on 09/03/2017

I absolutely loved loved loved working with Ebony. She was very sweet and professional and her cake was delicious, although I think I had more at the tasting than at the actual wedding. But the cake looked beautiful, it was just the way my husband and I imagined, if not better, and what we got a chance to eat was delicious. Ebony far exceeded our expectations and I will definitely go to her for specialty cakes in the future!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Caitlin · Married on 04/01/2016

Ebony and Mark are, by far, the greatest cake creators I've ever met! They recently created the most amazing works of edible art that blew ALL my guests away. Our wedding cake was so gorgeous, exactly as I envisioned it. I gave her an idea, and she made it happen. We had a specialty "big foot" grooms cake that made my husband so unbelievably happy. Everyone was raving about how detailed it was and of course, how delicious it tasted! We also utilized their cake pops as our place card settings, and that was such a tasty treat for everyone. They were so easy to work with leading up to the big day, arrived with plenty of time to set up, and everything looked so beautiful so you know it was handled with the utmost care! I've been eating their yummy sweets for years, and have no intention of stopping anytime soon. Their prices are so reasonable and you get so much amazing customer service thrown in for free :) I only wish we could do the wedding again so that we could continue to eat that cake.... ;-)

Sent on 04/19/2016

Dana · Married on 09/03/2016

Ebony is great!!! Her cakes are beautiful and they taste great to!!! She will deliver and offer rental cake stands. The only, downer is that you have to make sure to return the cake stands that you rent from her on your own time. Other, than that I can't wait to use her again for another event!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

• Chesapeake See on map
    Location of (TuTu Cute Cakes)