via Faentina 173, Florence, IT 50133 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Tuscan Wedding

Tuscan Wedding is a wedding planning business based in Florence, Italy. The owner and lead wedding planner, Jill Romanelli, has been planning weddings since 2006, when she planned her own wedding. On your special day, Jill and the talented team at Tuscan Wedding will go above and beyond to turn all of your dreams into a reality on one of the most unforgettable days of your lives.

At Tuscan Wedding, the team has experience planning civil unions, cultural and religious ceremonies, destination weddings and elopement ceremonies. Their wedding planning services include a budget analysis, event design, guest list creation and vendor referrals. Tuscan Wedding also offers day-of coordination, partial planning and full planning services to couples planning their nuptials in Italy.

Follow Tuscan Wedding on

screenshot2018 10 29at17 20 39 51 1024845

5 Reviews for Tuscan Wedding

Rylee Burns · Married on 10/18/2018

The absolute best!

Tuscan wedding was absolutely perfect! They made our wedding day the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Rburns · Married on 10/18/2018

Incredible wedding planner - Tuscan Wedding

Let me start by saying, I am not the type to write reviews, I hardly ever do but felt it absolutely necessary in this case. My (now) husband and I had never been to Italy before our wedding, but decided we wanted to get married there. We were lucky enough to have found Tuscan Wedding and thank god we did. Tuscan wedding went above and beyond for our wedding and made it look and feel like something out of a magazine. I had a few ideas on how I wanted our special day to look like, and Jill brought them all to life and exceeded our expectations!
    Considering my husband and I had never been to Italy and didn’t know what to expect, there was a lot of pressure and stress on us given that we had 120+ guests flying there for our wedding. Tuscan Wedding had everything under control from start to finish. Jill made the entire process fun and it wasn’t the least bit stressful. She made herself 100% available for us whenever, no questions asked. We are so lucky to have had Tuscan Wedding plan our wedding. Not only are they good, but they really are the absolute BEST!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Tuscan Wedding's reply:

❤️❤️❤️ Thank you R!! It was my pleasure. It didn’t hurt having such a nice bride and groom with impeccable taste.
  • Fleur

Fleur Nittolo · Married on 10/06/2018

Take me back to Tuscany!

From the moment I met Jill at the London Wedding Show, I knew straight away that she was the perfect person to plan my dream wedding in Italy. Her ability to translate your ideas and turn these into reality was perfect for a non-creative like me, every detail was incredible and we had the most amazing experience throughout the entire year as we planned the wedding! Living in London we were lucky that we could easily hop over to Tuscany for the venue scouting and food tasting (a highlight for sure - I want to go back just to do this part again!), but otherwise everything was easily arranged over the phone/mail/skype.

Getting married in Italy is a dream for a lot of people and Jill made that so easy for us, taking away the stress of finding the right supplier, to negotiating the pricing, managing them through the planning period and most importantly on the day!

Our wedding day was the most wonderful, stress free event (even though it rained!), because Jill had already helped us to have a backup plan ready to go. I’m sure there were issues that came up, but fortunately we were blissfully ignorant and able to enjoy the entire occasion!

I’d highly recommend Jill to anyone looking to plan a wedding in Tuscany - I want to do it all over again!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Tuscan Wedding's reply:

Thanks Fleur! It was a pleasure for us too! Your spunky attitude and amazing style made it a stunning wedding...even if it did rain. See you in Tuscany soon!

Tuscan Wedding FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,600.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 500.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3