TurnKey Photo Booths

Cherry Hill, NJ View map Visit website

Located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, TurnKey Photo Booths provides high-quality booths for weddings and other milestone events. A great alternative to traditional photography services, these devices allow couples to be themselves in front of the camera. This family-owned venture serves couples in love throughout the Garden State and beyond.

TurnKey Photo Booths prove ide enclosed devices that are ideal for newlywed portraits and group images. These sleek booths come with a variety of features including instant prints, an interactive touchscreen, social media integration, and more. These booths also come with a range of extras such as props, backdrops, scrapbooks, and a DVD of all photos. Your photo booth can also come in the form of a convenient wedding package depending on your needs. These collections include up to five hours of rental, customized photostrips, a red carpet setup, and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$350

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$675

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Flip Book
Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Flip Book
  • Allison
    Allison S. Married on 11/19/2021

Perfect wedding

I got the inflatable photo booth and it was amazing. The hats and accessories were perfect and everyone was so happy to use the photo booth. They were super professional and so amazing. I had a blast and so did all of my guests. The price is perfect too!
  • Dan
    Dan L. Married on 08/07/2021

Worth every penny

The photo booth was the hit of the wedding! It wouldn’t have been the same without it!
    Thanks again. It was worth every penny!
    Carlee S. Married on 07/17/2021

Made my wedding day amazing

Turnkey photo book was literally the whole talk of my wedding day this past July - Everyone was LOVING the booth - the lights and the props were so awesome! The kids had fun but the adults I think enjoyed it more then the kids hahaha The photo booth team was right there making it 10x more fun for us all! I don’t think i ever laughed so hard 🤣 My advice to every bride and groom is to never allow anyone to have a wedding without a photo booth and I highly recommend TurnKey!!

Deals

TurnKey Photo Booths 1
Exclusive

Team

Leigh Fernandez
Leigh Fernandez
Owner/Operator

In 2016 after attending a wedding that had a photobooth that was your typical curtain and a couple boring props. I thought there has got to be a better way to do this. I partnered with my now husband and made that dream a reality. Our photobooth creates an exciting interactive experience while looking elegant in any venue. We're constantly updating our props and equipment to keep pace with the demanding industry. We've celebrated all types of weddings from micro-weddings to receptions with 300+ guests. My favorite part is getting to meet so many people from different cultural backgrounds and be a part of the best day of their lives.

Cherry Hill Cherry Hill, NJ, 08234
Location of (TurnKey Photo Booths)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding