Tunxis Country Club and Banquet Facility

Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Tunxis Country Club and Banquet Facility

Magical Outdoor Weddings

Tunxis Plantation Country Club is a wedding and events venue in the heart of Farmington, Connecticut. The venue offers a picturesque setting for your wedding celebrations. The venue hosts one event per day, allowing you and your guests exclusive use of the facilities and grounds. The expert staff and event planners at Tunxis Plantation Country Club work closely with couples to tend to their every need and make their dream wedding a reality. The venue also offers exquisite dining options for your wedding reception, including hors d'oeuvres, plated meals, buffet, and cocktails. The beautiful manicured grounds are home to the “Willow Pond,” three sparkling fountains, a gazebo, tented canopy and more. Tunxis Plantation Country Club provides exceptional service and fine dining in a charming, romantic setting; everything you could want for a memorable wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
Tunxis Plantation Country Club’s 10,500-square-foot covered pavilion can accommodate up to 250 guests.

Tunxis Plantation Country Club offers a range of services for your private wedding event. Services include:

• Bridal suite

House Beer (1)
House Wine (1)
Open Bar (1)
Premium Liquor (1)

Our beautiful wedding ceremony and reception took place at the Tunxis Pavilion. When I arrived there it was set up exactly as promised. Was absolutely beautiful. Kristine and her staff were so helpful not only to our wedding party but to all our guest as well. They all worked so hard to make the day flow and were very personable. The food was amazing. And bartenders were great. We are still receiving messages from family and friends what a beautiful evening it was and how wonderful the Pavilion was with all the white lights nestled in the pines trees. Breathtaking. I recommend anyone looking for that type of venue goes and checks out Tunxis Pavilion. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Darcy, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is the most stunning and unique venue I have ever seen. I feel so very lucky to have found this venue and even more fortunate that I got to spend my special day there will all of my friends and family. The venue, the staff, the food were all exceptional. The compliments about Tunxis from guests of my wedding were endless. I fell in love with the photographs online of the trees wrapped in lights at night and it is so much more beautiful in person.

The staff was absolutely incredible. I do not have one complaint and I do not think there is anything that could have been done better. We were made to feel like absolute royalty on the day of our wedding by the staff. Especially Joey, who assisted us during our family photos and made sure everyone had some appetizers and drinks while they waited and was also very attentive of my wife and I throughout the night.

Kristine has to be one of the most hardworking individuals I have ever met. She was always available for phone-calls, promptly responded to e-mails, and welcomed on-site meetings. She was so helpful leading up to our wedding and on the day of ran everything smoother than we could have ever imagined. My wife had made multiple DIY items and was unsure how they would all be arranged. However, Kristine and her staff set up all our décor beautifully. Kristine left up a two-barrel table arrangement from a previous event which fit perfect with our theme!

The food was incredible and there was A LOT of it. At Tunxis you will never need to be worried about quality or quantity, every single thing we had was fantastic and all the guests raved about the food. Our DJ had mentioned after us disclosing our venue that he was excited to be a part of our wedding just to eat the food at Tunxis again.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Covered Outdoor, Clean Up, Set Up, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Tunxis Country Club and Banquet Facility Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1511887408 1527c09d9282fdfd 1511887232520 tunxis

Sunday Wedding Special

$10.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Receive $10 off per person from menu pricing.
Offer Expires: 12/31/2019