About Tunes by T

Winner "WeddingWire 2017 Couples' Choice Award" Celebrating 34 Years!

GETTING MARRIED?  Congratulations!  Your upcoming wedding day may quite possibly be the most significant day of your life thus far.   The DJ that you pick will be responsible for over 80% of the success of your wedding celebration and the smooth flow of events.  Tunes by T is now celebrating 34 years providing worry-free wedding celebrations and was recently awarded the WeddingWire "2017 Couples' Choice Award". This means that we are in the top 5% of 200,000 Wedding Pros nationwide! This is our 9th straight year to receive the award.

Read what some of our newlyweds have had to say about their wedding day experience with Tunes by T.

T,

We don't even know where to begin. Thank you so much for being the DJ for our wedding.  You did an absolutely phenomenal job keeping the dance floor full, even though we knew that wouldn't be a problem! We had an absolute blast the entire night, especially when you came on the dance floor with us! There have had nothing but compliments about you from our guests. We will definitely be recommending you for any event. Again, the DJ can make or break the wedding and you totally MADE it. Thank you again so much!

Jenn & Nick Spyke

August 27, 2011

We had so much fun at our wedding reception dancing the night away, thanks to T! He is by far the best DJ we have encountered and he was the 1st vendor I called to book after we picked out wedding date! Music at a reception can make or break the party, and T has such an amazing feel for what to play to keep people out on the dance floor. He has personality, style, class, and amazing dance moves. My sister, brother, and I all have used him for our weddings, and he somehow outdoes himself each and every time! I can't say enough about him, but definitely book him for your upcoming event, he is totally worth it!"

Kristen & Rich Price

July 30, 2011

T,

James and I wanted to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for doing our wedding!  We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ and music nor could we have seen anyone else doing our wedding for us. Thank you also for going along with our crazy ideas!  Everyone we have talked to loved the music you played and had a great time dancing the night away!  Everything was perfect.

Thank you so much again T.  You're the best!

Courtney & James Chambers

June 18, 2011

T,

You're the man!  You made our wedding the best wedding we've ever been to. Everyone that attended had an awesome time and it was mainly because of your skills as a DJ. It took away a lot of stress on our wedding day and even beforehand with all the pre-wedding coordinating. My friends and family were blown away by you. We have heard nothing but positive things and almost everyone we've spoken with said it was the best reception they had ever been to. From playing our music choices, to allowing my crazy friends to walk around with the mic, and moving the event along smoothly and with class, it was all great! People have already asked how to contact you for their wedding. We really do appreciate you making our day even more special than it already was. Thank you!

Noah & Sarah Thormeier
April 22, 2011

T,
  We want to truly thank you for making our wedding memorable! You did
  such an amazing job. Your professionalism and kindness did not go
  unnoticed, not only by us but all of our guests at our wedding. We
  greatly appreciate your energy and enthusiasm too!

Thanks again,
  The Buysses

Hi T,
Eric and I just wanted to write and say a BIG thank you for making our wedding so much fun. The music was great and we just keep hearing from our guests about how much they loved the music at our wedding. You really went above and beyond our expectations. Thanks again for all of your hard work at our wedding. We really appreciated it!!!
Sincerely,
Eric and Kristi Harris :D

"Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special. Words cannot    express how grateful we are for all the hard work you put into our   wedding.  We honestly could not have had a better time. All the music you played was  perfect! Everyone is still talking about how much FUN they had and how  awesome our DJ was :) We can't wait to see you next year at my Maid of  Honor's wedding. Thanks again."

Sincerely, Brad & Chrystal
July 11, 2009

"Wow! What fun we had.  Justin & I didn’t want the night to end. I don’t think there was one person there that didn’t have fun.  Thank you for the perfect reception.  Honestly, that was the best night and my friends are still talking about how much fun they had.  I don’t think we’ve ever danced that much.  You did a fantastic job! Thank you."
Amy & Justin Souza

"How Lucky we were to have worked with such an amazing entertainer  as yourself.  Thank you for the most wonderful night of our lives.  You took every idea we had and made it 10 times better!  Thank you for your patience, kindness, and hard work.  Everyone had such a blast.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart."

Kimberly & Scott Fritz

THE TUNES BY T "TEAM"

Josh Benington

Owner T. Campbell founded Tunes by T in 1983. His passion for music and his enthusiasm for entertaining quickly became a full-time profession.  Tunes by T continues to thrive today because of its commitment to serving the needs of its clients.  Our mission is to provide you with only the highest quality entertainment.  We have set the standard of professionalism and quality that others are trying to follow. Featuring state of the art sound systems, music tailored to your tastes and preferences and professional, well-groomed, energetic and enthusiastic DJ’s.  If it’s important that your wedding reception goes well,  Tunes by T is the name you can trust.  Your guests will always remember what a great time they had.  Call 1-517-33-TUNES(88637) or email: t@tunesbyt.com or visit us online at www.tunesbyt.com

Categories: Wedding DJ

Microphones (4)
Sound/PA System (4)
Consultation (3)
Uplighting (3)

We loved having Tunes by T at our wedding! Would recommend to anyone, worth every penny! T was incredibly easy to work with on planning, professional, and made sure every detail of what we wanted happened! Josh kept the dance floor packed at the reception and was incredibly friendly and a joy to work with. My maid of honor said it best, "I didn't get to drink enough or eat enough dessert because I kept waiting for a bad song to be played to take a break but there never was one!" Guests from all generations said they knew almost every song and had a blast dancing.

Profile Picture Alex, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

The reviews for this place say it all. I am another very satisfied customer! We had Tunes by T at our wedding this year, and they were amazing. T is super friendly and easy to work with. He responded to emails promptly and was willing to take the time to make sure we felt comfortable with our wedding day plan.

The flexibility that this company offers is one of their best aspects. They let you have as much or as little control as you like over the playlist, and really help to make the event exactly how you want it.

We had Josh as our DJ and he was great! Friendly and competent, even when we had some power issues (our wedding was outside at a summer camp with less than ideal power options), he was cool and we got it taken care of. He kept the dance floor going all night, and we got many compliments from our guests afterwards.

Profile Picture Tatiana, 8/19/17, 1 Review

27 Photos

My Photo Album

27 Photos

1 VIDEO

Click here to view my video.

6 ENDORSEMENTS
I really enjoyed working with Tunes by T!! They are truly one of the best in the business! I highly recommend contacting them. If you want great music at your event, Tunes by T is the company you need to go with! Very professional as well as entertaining! Again, one of the best in the business!

T is by far our favorite DJ to work with! We recommend him to every bride!! He is professional, courtesy, and above all fun! He is a true professional who is great at his craft. Can't recommend him enough!

We have had the privilege of working with TCampbell, as well as with other members of his "Tunes by T" team at several wedding receptions, and the events have always gone smoothly. This team of wedding professionals has the knowledge and experience to make your event something special! In fact, we think so highly of T and his crew that we hired them for our daughter's wedding reception several years ago. You absolutely CAN"T go wrong hiring this group of professionals for your special event! David and Shirley Parsons David Parsons Photography

Tunes by T...a local "tried & true" DJ service. We have hired Tunes by T for numerous clients and always receive such a positive response from the services rendered. We highly recommend Tunes by T to provide DJ/entertainment services for your next event! Their attention to detail and professional demeanor will only add to the success of your next event. ~Nicole

I found T to be ver highly professional, well organized, and a lot of fun. Can't go wrong here.

Events

3458 Every Rd., Okemos, MI 48864   See On Map
517-338-8637 (phone)
(517) 33-TUNES 1-800-44-TUNES
Tunes by T is a wedding DJ from Lansing MI. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Lansing, Detroit, and Grand Rapids. Tunes by T is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the DJ wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in award-winning, first-class, professional service.