19310 Cougar Peak Dr, Tomball, TX 77377 Map · Phone number

About Tunes 4 My Party

Tunes 4 My Party is a Houston area DJ service based in Tomball, TX. We are a professional organization with our focus firmly planted on the customer's wants and needs. We specialize in weddings, corporate events, proms and any other event where great quality music is a must. We have a long list of elated customers (and yes, we can provide references).

We provide top notch interactive entertainment for a reasonable price. We play all genres of music from the 1950's to current hits, from adult contemporary, to country to hip-hop to house, we cover it all. Our music library is updated monthly to ensure we have the latest hits available. Be sure to mention any special songs you would like to have played at your reception, so that our Disc Jockey can create a custom playlist.

Our equipment really sets us apart. Everything is state of the art and is kept in tip-top condition. We know that that even the little things, like keeping cables neat and tidy, is of the upmost importance to the image of our client's event. We have multiple systems and can keep everything as subtle as you like, or rock your dance floor with some major OOMPH!

For brides who are combining the ceremony and reception in the same location, we can make arrangements for sound reinforcement for the ceremony along with wireless lapel microphones, etc.

We have awesome dance lighting and elegant uplighting available. All of our DJ packages include a basic dance lighting package at no additional charge.

We also have the best Karaoke setup in the area, complete with wireless UHF microphones, floor monitors, and compression and effects on the microphones (just like a band would have) to make your singers sound their best!

Tunes 4 My Party is a proud member of G.H.A.M.M.A. (the Greater Houston Area Mobile Music Association).

We look forward to earning your business and add you to our long list of elated clients!
Follow Tunes 4 My Party on

942b4890d6cda33d 1281050612262 lights
Mixer and Denon Digital Player
Mixer and Denon Digital Player
Large 11,500 Watt JBL sound system
Large 11,500 Watt JBL sound system
Small sound system setup.
Small sound system setup.
Equipment table from DJ's point of view.
Equipment table from DJ's point of view.
Ross Henning - Owner and DJ
Ross Henning - Owner and DJ
Crown Amplifiers....enough to deliver 11,500 Watts to the JBL speakers.
Crown Amplifiers....enough to deliver 11,500 Watts to the JBL speakers.
942b4890d6cda33d 1281050612262 lights

3 Reviews for Tunes 4 My Party

Melissa · Married on 06/26/2010

This DJ was great! It wasn't expensive and he did an awesome job! I was very happy to have found him to DJ at my wedding!

Sent on 07/02/2010

Christopher · Married on 06/05/2010

Ross at Tunes4MyParty was everything you could ask for in a DJ. He communicated very well throughout the entire process and was very accomodating with our requests. Ross has extremely reasonable rates, especially when you consider the quality of his equipment and options he offers for sound and lighting.

Ross arrived early to my wedding and went above and beyond the entire night. He played all the requested songs at the right time, and did a great job MCing the event with all the requested announcements.

Ross played great music throughout our wedding reception and we got many compliments that our wedding was the most fun they had ever attended.

Thanks Ross for being so friendly, professional, and just plain great at what you do! You made our night special.

Sent on 07/01/2010

Alex · Married on 02/19/2010

Did an excellent job at our wedding. The music was great and the karaoke addition really made reception. Thanks again!.

Sent on 07/01/2010

Award

Tunes 4 My Party FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• 19310 Cougar Peak Dr Tomball, 77377 See on map
    8328675575 (Other Phone Number)
    8327172626 (Fax Number)