Conroe, TX 77304 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

17 Reviews for Tulip Invites

Ashley · Married on 02/01/2014

Karen at Tulip Invites was so very helpful and professional in helping me choose my wedding invitations, and I received countless compliments on how beautiful the invitations turned out. During our initial meeting, Karen listened to my ideas, my style, my price range (it's just paper, but I wanted it to look nice and not cost a fortune!), and from there, she had a quick turnaround of samples for me to look at. It was simple for me to see what I liked and didn't like, and Karen made changes from there to come up with the final drafts of the wording and fonts for my invitation suite (invite, envelopes, RSVP, map/accommodation info, etc.) I will definitely be using Tulip Invites again in the future, no question about that!!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Abbe · Married on 02/01/2014

Tulip Invites did an awesome job on my wedding invitations. They were exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 02/11/2014

Casey · Married on 01/11/2014

Tulip Invites exceeded my expectations in everything they did for our wedding. The quality of work was exquisite and beautiful. Karen was very easy to work with and provided you with options that fit within your budget. The invitations were more than I could have ever imagined...they were perfect. I highly recommend using Tulip Invites. She will help provide you with your dream wedding.

Sent on 02/18/2014