Tucson Strings Chamber Players

Tucson Strings Chamber Players

About Tucson Strings Chamber Players

Serving the greater Tucson area
Tuscon Stings offers the elegance of string soloists, duos, trios and quartets for weddings and private/corporate events throughout the greater Tucson area. Special requests are always welcome.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Tucson

1 Review for Tucson Strings Chamber Players

From the moment I got engaged, I knew that I wanted to have non-traditional music played for my wedding ceremony. But, I didn't want to just play a CD on a hidden boombox - I wanted to have a group play the music live. After doing some searching online and considering my options, I decided to go with a string group. I contacted Tucson Strings about using non-traditional music for the ceremony, and they were very accommodating!

My contact, Carol, told me that she could arrange most songs to be played by a string group (in my case, a string quartet), as long as she had piano sheet music available to her. I had to do some extensive searching online to find piano music for two of the three ceremony songs, but I was eventually able to find something that she could use. Even better, there is no extra charge for the group to learn new songs! They only charge for the sheet music, if it is necessary to purchase it.

The group learned three songs, by Radiohead, Bjork, and the Cure, for the ceremony, and a fourth song (the Princeton fight song) to be played as a surprise for my dad at the end of the cocktail hour. I was so caught up in the ceremony that I don't think I even heard the music that was being played, but my guests assured me that it sounded amazing. And my dad was very excited when they played the special song for him.

The quartet also played music before the ceremony and during the hour-long cocktail reception that preceded dinner. I was not present for any of this music, but I only heard praise from the guests. The Tucson Strings are great, and I recommend them to everyone who is looking for a string group!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/10/09, 12 Reviews

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1233516861718 trioportraitforweb 4758

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

130x130 nophoto

Free arrangement of you favorite song.

Redeem In-Store
Many couples have a special song they'd like to hear during the ceremony or reception. Perhaps it's for the bride's processional or the couple's first dance. Our in house arranger will transform your selection into a beautiful piece written specifically for your chosen instruments.
#WW063b80686f7a92a7