Peoria, AZ 85345 Map · Phone number

simpleelegance
newelegance

31 Reviews for Truffle Trolley

Dais · Married on 05/30/2015

Ted did an amazing job with our Rum Wedding Cake! It was stunning and absolutely delicious! Highly recommend!!

Carmen · Married on 03/29/2014

Truffle Trolley came to us to go over our needs and wants. He gave us a great price that included cupcakes and a small cake for our 1 year anniversary. He fills all cupcakes at no add'l price. His treats were delicious and I anxiously wait to eat our cake in 11 months! He was able to use items we had already purchased including our Esty cake topper and cupcake/cake tier stand.

Rachel · Married on 12/08/2012

Our wedding cake was amazing. Freshly made and beautifully done. It was moist and beautiful. He was able to save us money by creating a Chocolate monogram for the cake topper. One of the best cakes I have ever tasted.

I think the guest loved the chocolate truffles the most as our wedding favors with our initials on each chocolate and wrapped in a black box with a red ribbon on top. The favors amazed our guests. We scored points with this caterer

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Truffle Trolley 1
    Truffle Favor Sale and wedding cake discount
    TEN PERCENT DISCOUNT PLUS FREE PERSONALIZED TAGS ON ALL WEDDING FAVORS WHEN ACCOMPANIED WITH THE PURCHASE OF A WEDDING CAKE. PLEASE VISIT www.truffletrolley.com

• David Hoyt Entertainment
    David Hoyt Entertainment Wedding DJs

Truffle Trolley's truffles are simply amazing. The truffle's themselves are to die for, and the packaging is top notch! Combine that with how Ted will treat you like family and I don't know how you could go wrong.

• Virginia's House
    Virginia's House Banquet Halls

Truffle Trolley is our baker of choice at Virginia's House. Their wedding cakes are second to none. The range of flavors they offer, their pricing and their customer service is a pleasant bonus. Teds cakes are always fresh, never frozen. (The favorite of Virginia's House staff is chocolate with truffle filling!!) They also make the most wonderful chocolate truffles. When brides ask me what kind of party favors they should get for their weddings - without fail I refer Truffle Trolley. As a venue owner, I can tell you that we NEVER pick up truffle boxes at the end of the night that guests have left behind (unless they're empty). All other party favors normally get packed back up in the box they came in. Truffle Trolley is my baker/candy maker of choice when hosting my own events.

• Peoria, 85345 See on map
    8885032551 (Other Phone Number)