15500 W 113th St, Overland Park, KS 66219 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About True Society by Belle Vogue Bridal

True Society by Belle Vogue Bridal is a wedding dress and attire boutique based in Lenexa, Kansas. This store offers world-class fashion beaming with elegance and style. They offer affordable prices, and with a variety of dresses, you’ll be sure to find the dress that is perfect for you.

Designs Offered
Belle Vogue Bridal offers a wide range of wedding dresses, plus size wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, and many other bridal accessories including bridal belts, hair accessories, jewelry, and veils. Designers they carry include:

• Essense of Australia - includes Plus Size Dresses
  • Martina Liana
  • Stella York - includes Plus Size Dresses
  • All Who Wander
  • Sorella Vita (Bridesmaid Dresses)
Follow True Society by Belle Vogue Bridal on

134 Reviews for True Society by Belle Vogue Bridal

• Monica

Monica Eckelkamp · Getting married on 05/05/2023

Best of the best!

I HIGHLY recommend this shop--these ladies are top notch! I CANNOT express how AMAZING my experience here was. This was the very first shop that I went to on my dress hunt, and they set the standard high. I had no clue what kind of dress I wanted and was told to keep an open mind when dress shopping by friends. My consultant, Molly, listened to everything I had to say, made amazing recommendations, made me feel comfortable and was so much fun! She was SO knowledgeable about their gowns and inventory, and any question I had was answered with confidence and ease. She made the process of narrowing down gowns so easy. I can be very picky, but she didn't get annoyed or irritated when I was on the fence between dresses or needed to go back and forth when trying things on. I love working with people that know their stuff, and Molly very much did, which made the process such a breeze. Other consultants in the shop were super helpful, kind and welcoming as well. They have an amazing selection of gowns with a VERY broad price range that fits any budget. I was introduced to the racks with gowns that were in my budget so I knew right off the bat that I wouldn't fall in love with something out of my range. I went in without the intention to buy--just to look, and I did not feel pressured whatsoever when my appointment came to an end. I ended up looking around at other stores with different designers and came back here within 24 hours to buy my gown. They made me feel like a bride and I can't wait to pick up my dress! I'll update as I go through the process of picking up my gown, etc. but I only think my rating would get higher (too bad I can't use 10 stars).

**COVID procedures: Because of COVID, they had limitations of guests and made sure all areas were clean and sanitized. I felt completely safe and appreciated the measures put in place to keep customers safe.

Sent on 06/15/2020

True Society by Belle Vogue Bridal's reply:

Hi Monica, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy we got to play a part in your big day. Molly had an amazing time helping you say YES to your dress! It was great getting to know you and your family! Thanks again for being a #TrueBride! ❤ Mandi, Customer Experience Manager
  • Kayla

Kayla · Getting married on 04/17/2021

Belle Vogue was the best!

Everything about my experience was great. I love this place, I can’t wait to take my bridesmaids to find their dresses!

Sent on 08/11/2019

True Society by Belle Vogue Bridal's reply:

Hi Kayla! Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate your feedback! We are glad you had a great experience at Belle Vogue Bridal! ❤ Mandi, Customer Experience Manager
  • Jessica

Jessica Peterson · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Yes to the Dress!!

Belle Vogue has an amazing selection of wedding dresses in many different price ranges! My personal assistant Molly and the entire staff were absolutely amazing!! I SAID YES TO THE DRESS!!

Sent on 11/21/2019

True Society by Belle Vogue Bridal's reply:

Hi Jessica! Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate your feedback! Molly had an amazing time helping you find your DREAM Dress!! We are glad you had a great experience at Belle Vogue Bridal! ❤ Mandi, Customer Experience Manager

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

True Society by Belle Vogue Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Annually
    Monthly
    Seasonally
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 15500 W 113th St Overland Park, KS, 66219 See on map
    Tuesday: 11am - 7pm Wednesday: 11am - 7pm Thursday: 11am - 7pm Friday: 10am - 5pm Saturday: 9am - 5pm Closed on Sunday Closed on Monday
    Location of (True Society by Belle Vogue Bridal)