True North Bridal Studio

25 Hudson Avenue, Chatham, NY 12037 Map · Phone number

About True North Bridal Studio

Congratulations on your engagement!!! This is such an exciting and magical time, be sure soak up every minute of it. If you're a bride-to-be who thinks outside of the traditional bridal box, and craves a bridal shop that lets your individuality and creativity shine, we got you!

True North is an authentic bridal studio that celebrates the spirited bride, with an emphasis on creating a relaxed, intimate, and fresh approach to wedding dress shopping. We encourage brides to stay true to their vision, and believe this comes naturally in a space like True North, where the energy is light and fun.

We offer a thoughtfully curated collection of wedding dresses and accessories, and don't believe is settling for just any dress because someone thinks the dress looks 'bridal'. We embrace the rare and unexpected, and think that a dress should reflect who you are and your personal style. From elaborate to simple, from bohemian to fashion-forward, and everything in between, we are here to help you find your dream dress. And promise we'll have a blast doing it!

True North is *Open By Appointment Only*. Enjoy having the 'run of the house', where the space and our attention are solely dedicated to you! We think this time is pretty special and want you to feel that way too.

We live for love, (and swoon-worthy gowns) it's as simple as that. xo

Follow True North Bridal Studio on

12 Reviews for True North Bridal Studio

True North Bridal Studio 1
True North Bridal Studio 2

Amanda · Married on 02/02/2019

Truly a dream come true experience

Katee was AMAZING to work with. She is kind and wants her guests to have the best experience as possible. The shop has a great selection of dresses but not so many that you get overwhelmed. She is so patient and really lets you get a good feel for each dress you try on. There is no pushy sales pitch involved she wants to know that you found the most perfect dress for your most perfect day. Side Note about how awesome Katee is: I had a crisis with my pet the morning of my appointment to pick up my gown and she told me to take my time and come in whenever I could get there. She even let me bring my pup to her shop so that I didn't have to worry about her while I was there. I would highly recommend Katee and her shop to anyone!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 10/20/2018

I truly had the most magical experience here. From the moment I stepped into true north I felt so welcomed and I knew it was going to be a very special and fun day. The shop is a dream, it's so cozy and relaxed and full of positive energy, light and love. You can tell that Katee the owner put her heart and soul into making it such a special place. She was the sweetest person and being around her made me want to hang out in the store all day. She had the most amazing, unique, comfortable and affordable dresses. I loved the way I felt so much I was ready to get married in the store! I highly recommend this sweet little shop to every bride, go see Katee and pop some champagne!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Shannon · Married on 10/12/2018

The drive north to True North Bridal Studio is breathtaking and serene. It set the stage for the wonderful experience about to be had. Katee had such a welcoming, relaxed vibe, that my initial anxiety at dress shopping immediately calmed. The mellow soundtrack made me feel like I definitely came to the right place. This shop is gorgeous and captures the indie spirit that True North spotlights. Katee is super knowledgable, funny and sweet. Her selection of dresses is one gorgeous piece of art after the next. I tried on so many beautiful dresses, and Katee was endlessly patient with me. If you are looking for a beautiful, unique dress in an super zen environment, you NEED to make an appointment with Katee. She is truly made for her job.

Sent on 05/05/2018

Award

True North Bridal Studio FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare
    Erin Ford Makeup + Skincare Wedding Hair & Makeup

True North Bridal Studio is THE spot to go to if you are looking for a dress that is unique and handcrafted! A true gem of the Capital Region / Hudson Valley. The selection that you will find there is unparalleled in our area. Everything is carefully selected and represents what you won't find at major retailers or dress shops. If you are looking for something that is romantic, bohemian, or vintage inspired, look no further! Katee the owner is a doll and will make sure your experience is a great one, from start to finish! I am proud to wear my dress from True North on my upcoming wedding this October!! :)

• Metro Music
    Metro Music Wedding DJs

Always knew Katee would come up with an amazing idea and execute on it. What I didn't know is that it would be as PERFECT as True North Bridal - she has the vision and talent to make this a remarkable company! So excited!!

• 25 Hudson Avenue Chatham, 12037 See on map