True Cotton Weddings

True Cotton Weddings

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About True Cotton Weddings

We are a husband and wife wedding photography & film team based in Omaha, NE. We believe we were born to be storytellers. We love capturing each couple’s story and sharing what makes them unique and special. Let us tell your story!

www.truecottonweddings.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Omaha

4 Reviews for True Cotton Weddings

High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)

They are fabulous to work with! I loved every second of my wedding video. I flew them down to my wedding in Houston, TX- and they exceeded all of my expectations. They were very easy to work with. They had suggestions for things I could do and had other options if I wasn't too keen of something. They did such a great job of working with my photographer, that I didn't always know where they were- but they didn't miss a minute of my day. They have such a talent and an eye for this and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone or use them again. Don't hesitate to book them for your special day!

Profile Picture Lauren , 11/14/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

Megan and Chad are wonderful professionals that have a great eye for photography.

Profile Picture User4489823, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

They let us reschedule our engagement photos 3 times so that we could have beautiful weather for our photos. Chad and Megan were incredibly professional, and made sure we got all the shots we wanted. Chad even filmed us a bit for our wedding film. The pictures turned out gorgeous and we had a disc with the rights to all the edited photos within a week and a half. I can't wait for True Cotton to do the photography and videography for my wedding! I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture User4444036, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews