It's All About U Philosophy
At True Colors Events, it really is all about U. Your wedding day should be joyous, fabulous, effortless, and fun. At True Colors Events, we feel that the process of planning your wedding should be too! We are here to ensure that the months and days leading up to your wedding are an enjoyable experience you will look back upon with fond memories.
Every couple is unique, so we feel every wedding should be too. We will listen to your needs and help develop a wedding that is a true reflection of you as a couple. Whether you want a wedding that is traditional, trendy, or somewhere in between, we will make your dream day come true.
It's All About U Advantage
Planning a wedding on your own can be time-consuming and overwhelming for any couple. When faced with timeline management, budgeting, vendor selection, traditions, etiquette, and more, the joy of the wedding can get buried under all the details. Without proper planning and execution, this once-in-a-lifetime day may not be all you have hoped for.
Let True Colors Events replace your worries with answers, options, and peace of mind. With our experience and expertise, we will save you time and effort while always keeping your vision as our top priority. You will feel confident and comfortable, allowing you to focus on what's most important on your special day...U!
True Colors Events Philosophies
* Provide second-to-none personalized attention and customer service.
* Extend our customer service to the wedding party, families, guests, and other vendors involved in the wedding.
* Ensure that the couple enjoys the planning process.
* The only job the bride and groom have on the wedding day is to wake up, get beautiful, get married, and enjoy every second of the celebration.
* Make sure that the day is a reflection of you. This is not about a preconceived notion of what a wedding is suppose to look like; it is about creating a personalized event that is a true expression of you as a couple. Your guests should leave your wedding knowing and understanding you better than when they came.
* Maintain a warm, positive, and solution based attitude with all people we come in contact with.
* We are wedding planners because we are passionate about what we do. Even if we don't have the opportunity to work with a particular couple due to scheduling conflicts, budget constraints, or selection of another wedding planner, we hope to provide any potential clients with at least one piece of useful information to help make their journey that much easier.
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 100% of couples
Carly · Married on 08/29/2015
Travis helped my husband and me plan the wedding of our dreams, and we cannot recommend him enough. Our venue, located in Malibu, made things particularly difficult as we had to bring everything in-- right down to the last spoon. Also, because it was a California State Park, there was a laundry list of rules. We planned a splendid wedding, with almost 10 different vendors, and Travis kept everyone in line, on budget, and I still receive compliments about how flawless our wedding flowed. Also, one of my final requests was a huge takeaway bag of food for my husband and I to share after we departed the wedding (we paid a lot for our delicious food, and I wanted to enjoy it!) As we were departing in our getaway car, Travis sprinted across the drive way because we had forgotten our to-go box! It was just a testament to how much Travis truly cares for his couples, and wants their day to be perfect. Again, we cannot recommend him enough!Sent on 11/11/2015
Hayley · Married on 08/28/2010
Travis and Jesse made ALL of our dreams and wishes for our Wedding to come true. They made every part of the process that should have been stressful, fun. They became like part of our Family by the end. We can't say enough good things about them!Sent on 02/04/2011
K · Married on 09/19/2009
We couldn't have been happier with Travis and Jesse! From the start, they really made us feel comfortable, and helped us create the vision we had for our wedding. They were great with resources, creative ideas, vendor communication, keeping us on track (and sane!), and as becoming new friends through this whole process. Their day-of work was invaluble. Because of them, both my husband and I, as well as our family were able to focus on the joy and fun of the big day! (instead of all the little details!)Sent on 10/13/2009
Truly at the top of their game - they are amazing to work with!
Travis and Jesse are wonderful to work with. They are a blast to be around which makes working together so much fun! Travis and Jesse pay a lot of attention to detail and always follow through in a timely manner! I highly recommend them!
As a photographer, I am able to see many sides to event coordinators; I follow along during all stages of the planning, I see behind the scenes, I see the final event. It is a great way to see who helps things flow smoothly and who may encounter a few bumps along the way yet keeps things on track without creating stress for the couple. True Colors Events are masters at their task. The wedding day will be gorgeous thanks to their impeccable sense of style, flawless thanks to their amazing roster of well-qualified vendors, and stress-free due to their attention to detail both in the planning and on the day of. They are truly masters in their field.