Trudy's Bridal

Campbell, CA View map

• Rebecca
    Rebecca L. Married on 10/06/2019

Jenn is the best!!

We had a great experience at Trudy’s and said “Yes, to the dress!” With the help of Jenn who was amazing. It was my second time trying on wedding dresses and Jenn was very attentive. All the dresses that she pulled fit the description of what we were looking for as well as the budget. She paid close attention to the details that we loved and ones that we didn’t, pulling out different dresses accordingly until finally she finally pulled out THE ONE. I definitely did not expect to have the cliche moment that you see on TV wearing this dress, but my eyes definitely did water. Excellent service and selection. Jenn is definitely great at what she does and highly recommend her as a consultant for future brides.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 10/05/2019

Nicest staff

I went to several bridal shops to find my perfect dress. The staff at Trudy’s was by far my favorite and they take the time to work with you and not rush you! I found my dress originally at another place and the staff wasn’t the friendliest there and I went with Trudy’s (the price was the same). Trudy’s staff won us over!
  • Tammy
    Tammy Married on 10/05/2019

Trudy’s in Campbell is a great wedding dress shop!

I bought my wedding dress at Trudy’s in Campbell. I had excellent service while in and out of store. The ladies are highly professional and made the somewhat stressful experience of buying a wedding dress super easy and fun! My wedding dress looked like a designer gown but was less $2000. I highly recommend Trudy’s in Campbell for any bride who wants a high quality gown at a reasonable cost!

Real Weddings

34 photos · 12/01/2017
  • Paul & Kimberly
    111 photos · 03/18/2017

1875 S Bascom Ave Ste 134 Campbell, CA, 95008
Location of (Trudy's Bridal)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding