Daly City, CA 94016 Map · Phone number

About Trisha Dean Events

Trisha Dean Events is a boutique event planning and design company serving San Francisco, the East Bay, the Peninsula and Wine Country.

Our goal at Trisha Dean Events, through flawless execution and careful attention to detail (we love details!), is to tell your story and create an amazing memory for all your guests to share. Let's meet, chat, and together create a stunning wedding that reflects your personality and style.  Regardless of whatever planning stage you are in, we can help ensure an elegant and seamless event that's all about you.

Owner and Lead Planner, Trisha Dean, a Certified Wedding Planner (CWP), combines her degree in visual and graphic design with her personality for people, and knack for detailed planning to create fabulous and fun weddings and events.

With 10 years experience in social and corporate event management, brand marketing, and design she is an expert at logistics while having an eye for design. She adores working with brides and feels honored to be given the opportunity to bring their vision to life.

• Your Inspired Event
  • Extraordinary Life Events
  • Touch Of Elegance
9098400352b1e9ea 1269318270615 sb0594
9098400352b1e9ea 1269318270615 sb0594

5 Reviews for Trisha Dean Events

Lisa · Married on 05/09/2014

I hired Trisha over a year before my wedding date after an extensive search of Bay Area wedding planners. Because we live in DC but wanted to hold the wedding in Northern California, we wanted to find someone who not only had extensive knowledge of the Bay Area and wine country, but was also easy to contact and willing to work with a couple living on the other side of the country. Trisha turned out to be all that and more. She has an excellent aesthetic and eye for design and found vendors that also had the kind of taste and quality that we were looking for. She was also excellent about offering suggestions, but never pushed us to go one way or another - especially since we're a couple who needed quite a bit of guidance, she was great at offering that. We got everything done for our wedding in good time, and in the few occasions when I was more stressed than usual, she was great at reassuring me that everything would work out.

On the day of my wedding, she proved to be worth paying for her services and then some - she ended up filling roles as wedding planner, day-of coordinator, party planner, and even filled Mother of Bride-type responsibilities (i.e. fixing my bustle multiple times, handling guest inquiries, holding my dress while I walked). Her ability to handle so many things at once helped both me and my mother relax and just enjoy ourselves on my wedding day.

Words aren't enough to thank Trisha for the excellent work that she did throughout the almost year-and-a-half that we worked together as well as on my wedding day. If you're getting married in the Bay Area or California wine country, I highly recommend hiring her for her services.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Katherine · Married on 12/20/2009

Your training and experience as a graphic designer was evident in every aspect of your work with us! Your close attention to detail, starting with the design and production of our unique invitations, followed by the careful planning of the decorations and their coordination with the exquisite flowers, gorgeous linens and beautiful table settings was evident at every turn of the planning. The menu development, leading to the most amazing food and wine pairings, brought rave reviews from our guests. Finally, the detailed and seamless coordination you provided at both the church and the reception resulted in the flawless execution of our entire, magical, day. Trisha, you were a joy to work with, and you helped us to create the most intimate and wonderful celebration with our family and friends that we will remember always. We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 04/06/2010

Betsy · Married on 06/27/2009

As our Wedding Day Coordinator, Trisha Dean was so much more than a ‘Day Of.’ For the 11 months prior to my daughter's wedding, Trisha was easily accessible via e-mail or phone. She replied promptly with her suggestions and gentle supervision. We met numerous times in person, and each meeting left this anxious MOB calm and comforted. Her creativity, flexibility and dedication to quality was a welcome guiding light. When the wedding day arrived, I knew I had nothing to doubt or be concerned about. As expected, every detail ran smoothly and beautifully! Trisha’s knowledge and rapport with the vendors was efficient and streamlined. The vendors shared their compliments with me. Trisha is a perfectionist and very professional, but what I love even more than this is how personable she is. Her kindness, laughter and friendship made me feel like I have known her for years.

Mrs. Morgan
    St. Helena, Napa Valley, CA

Sent on 03/29/2010

Trisha Dean Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Military

• Daly City, 94016 See on map
    Location of (Trisha Dean Events)