Southampton, PA 18966 Map · Phone number

About TripGuy

Easy Decision.... Consult with Sandals Resorts Top Travel Agency Partner in the USA for 2012 and 2013!

TripGuy Travel (www.TripGuy.com), an online travel agency and Caribbean and Mexico Specialist, was the Top Sandals Resorts Agency in the USA for 2012 and 2013! Who better to trust for your next vacation?

We were also named one of the Best of the Best Travel Agents for Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts in the World for 7 consecutive (2007-2013) years and Top 10 Worldwide 6 times, in addition to receiving recognition and travel agency awards from many other Resorts including Couples Resorts, El Dorado Resorts, Azul Resorts, Palace Resorts, Hard Rock Resorts, Atlantis, Real Resorts, Iberostar Resorts, and more. Our specialized travel agents can assist you with planning Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Family Reunions, and other Group travel.....taking the stress off of you and your wedding guests with our excellent service and amazing connections. We understand that every vacation, whether large or small, family, couple or group, is important to our clients. We are one of the very few Travel Agencies in the World with 3 Platinum level Sandals Preferred travel agents (plus a Gold Preferred member also) and 4 members of Sandals Chairman's Royal Club. It's that Sandals Preferred Specialist and Beaches Specialist knowledge that we utilize when booking all inclusive vacations, whether to Sandals or to our many other resort partners in the Caribbean and Mexico. Our connections, both with the people in management, and the resort managers on property, is what truly differentiates the experience of booking thru a Travel Agent. Many of our clients have never used a Travel Agent before....once they become aware that our prices are the same as the large online travel agents, but our personal service far exceeds them. Contact us via email or phone ASAP.

BridalPartyJump
600x6001355979444343 oxendineweddingedss
OxendineWeddingEDSS
BridalPartyJump
600x6001355979444343 oxendineweddingedss
OxendineWeddingEDSS

15 Reviews for TripGuy

Nicole · Married on 03/10/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Tripguy Travel and in particular Mitch Toren. I had not used a travel agent before and after this experience, I never want to travel without one. I was floundering with the many options online while planning our Mexico Destination wedding. Once I found Tripguy (and realized that they were free of charge for me), Mitch helped me narrow down which resort to chose by spending >1 hour on the phone (2-3 times) with me. He discussed, very honestly, the pros and cons of each resort. It seemed as though he had traveled with his family to many of them and offered first-hand knowledge that made choosing a resort in our budget much easier! The resort we chose ended up delivering exactly what he promised and fell short in all the ways he prepared me for.

Mitch explained the wedding planning process and connected me to all the right people before we arrived at the resort. He was able to clarify and answer my questions along the way when I was having difficulty understanding or when the resort was taking a very long time to respond. There were many instances where myself or my guests tried to find the answer to a question (for example how to sign up for a golf tee time), failed, and Mitch would figure it out for us in less than a day.

He also helped us to find excursions and got us discounted rates for both excursions that we chose. The excursion company that he connected us too definitely ended up being the best that we observed at the resort. Mitch also worked with my maid of honor in planning the bachelorette party at the resort, giving many options for safe off-resort travel.

The response time while planning was, if not immediate, in less than six hours for any question I had. They clearly have an answering system where if your primary agent is not available, someone else responds for them. Once we arrived in Mexico, the response time was IMMEDIATE. My email time stamps show that Mitch emailed me back less

Sent on 03/18/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/24/2017

Melissa was instrumental in making our wedding happen. It's not easy to send 18 people from the states, take them around England and end it all with a wedding that can not be explained as less than a fairy tale. We could not be more please with Melissa's responsiveness and attention to detail. She's our travel guru for life!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Henley · Married on 12/10/2016

TripGuy was AMAZING! We were nervous at first to work with a travel agent from out of town, but it was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process. Mitch was SO responsive and knowledgable about what he does. My husband and I were planning a destination wedding in Mexico and Mitch found us a great location at a great price. Unfortunately, we did not end up having our destination wedding. I was worried Mitch would be upset with the amount of work we had put into the planning of the destination wedding, and believe me he put in a ton of work, but he wasn't at all. Mitch helped us find the perfect location for our honeymoon!! There are not enough kind words to say about Mitch and his whole team. Everyone was GREAT! I have to give a special Thank You to Alexis! She was AWESOME! She was kind and very responsive to every email I sent. She very helpful with any questions or changes that we wanted to make. And she was able to get us unbelievable deals! If you are looking for a travel agent or a destination wedding planner, look no further. You have found THE BEST company to work with. Thanks again TripGuy!!

Sent on 05/17/2017