Trinity Wedding Productions

Trinity Wedding Productions

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Trinity Wedding Productions

Each Film Tells a Story...Your Story.

TRINITY WEDDING PRODUCTIONS provides a unique perspective in creating Film-Like Cinematic Wedding Videos. "It looks like a music video"….& with good reason - with a background in music & music video production, our award winning artists have a unique advantage utilizing their creative & artistic vision to create a one of a kind masterpiece for you wedding. Using the latest from Canon & Panasonic in High Definition DSLR technology we can capture the emotion of the day without the need for bright lights & large camera rigs. You can see more work at www.trinityweddingproductions.com and please always feel free to call us at 732-800-2WED.

Each Film Tells a Story….Your Story.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
DVD (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

My Fiance and I have been engaged for a while now and have never had engagement photos done. Because my Fiance is disabled everything is pretty much fly by the seat of our pants when it come to plans. So when we had the opportunity to take some photos I jumped at the chance. We were able to take them at the local county fair and they came out beautiful!! Ron our photographer was so nice and accommodating to my Fiance's disabilities. Something that I had thought would be stressful and we would not be able to do turned into a fun and enjoyable experience. I now have great memories of that day and beautiful pictures of them to cherish. Ron has such and ease and professionalism to him that you feel your best friend is there with you taking your photographs. I have nothing but great things to say and highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User6068694, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Trinity for an annual charity event that we hosted. They were so wonderful to work with. They provided all of our AV needs as well as the slow motion video booth. The guests loved the addition of the booth - it was a big hit. Trinity went above and beyond to engage our guests and keep the momentum going. They were beyond professional and had our video to us within a week. Being that we are a children based charity we have a group of children at the event each year- Ron worked with them 1 on 1 to produce a high quality video to help the hospital/our team promote our event for years to come. We will absolutely be asking Ron and his team back next year.

Profile Picture ALicia, 11/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Cinematic, Storytelling, Raw Footage

I absolutely loved not only the work that trinity wedding productions provided for my wedding, but the amount of fun my husband and I and my entire wedding had with them! Every one of my guests commented on how much fun they were, we used their slo motion camera, our guests loved it, it was an original idea and we all had a blast! Ron was able to get my video done in an amazing amount of time and I appreciate everything they did for. I highly recommend them to all my friends getting married and anyone looking for a videographer.

Profile Picture Kerri, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow

Trinity Wedding Productions Pricing