Trina's Clay Creations

Midland, MI 48686 Map · Phone number
1 review

1 Reviews for Trina's Clay Creations

Samantha · Married on 11/12/2016

For my cake topper I wanted to have a clay figure completed that replicated my husband and I with our 2 dogs. I found Trina's Clay Creations on Etsy. I have to say working with her was a dream. Her work is absolutely amazing and the detail she puts into these items is incredible. If you want a unique cake topper that represents you and your fiancé this is the place to go. I contacted her 9 months out and I am glad I did. As due to how popular she is it took about 6 months for the cake topper to be finished. You will be able to view all of her designs and pick the one that is best for you. That is when you will tell her all of the details you want with your cake topper. Trina is extremely nice and goes above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. Once she designs your cake topper she will contact you with pictures to see if you want to make any changes, from there she will finalize it and then send it off. I could not have been happier with the final product and the ease of the entire process. Everyone loved the cake topper and now we have one that we can keep forever as it is truly a unique keepsake. It allows you to show your guests the type of couple you are and what you enjoy. I highly recommend her you will not regret it!

Sent on 02/01/2017

• Midland See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Trina's Clay Creations)