Trina Christine Film Co.

Grants Pass, OR View map Visit website
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Trina Christine Film Co. is a wedding videography service based in Grants Pass, Oregon. Trina is the business owner and lead creative behind the lens, and she is thrilled to play her part in making couples' big days special. Chronicling milestones is Trina's passion, and she relishes the chance to create films that do justice to each client's vision.

A true storyteller, Trina likes getting to know her clients before she films their special occasion. This allows her to create wedding films that are unique and true to each newlywed. Trina Christine Film Co. offers a variety of packages that cater to a range of personal preferences. Full-day coverage would be ideal for couples who don't want any moments to be missed out on. The half-day coverage would suit those who want to relive the highlights. Trina also offers drone footage, second-location filming, and rehearsal dinner coverage. Other features offered by Trina Christine Film Co. include:

• Additional hours
  • Client revisions
  • Multiple-location sessions
  • Digital downloads
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2200

Add'l Hours
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
  • Melissa
    Melissa G. Married on 06/26/2021

Talented Trina!

As a person, Trina is amazing! My whole family and my new family loved her. She was a great addition to our special day. Her smile is contagious! As far as her work, she was so responsive the whole process. She takes pride in doing well and is so accommodating to whatever we needed/wanted. Very punctual! She also has really cool equipment that allows her to deliver top quality films. I am so thankful we found her right before our wedding and furthermore, that she was available! We 100% recommend Trina Christine Film Co. for any film/videographer needs :)
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 04/20/2020

Outstanding

I reached out to Trina very last minute, maybe a month before the wedding, on a whim. We went to school together, and I knew she seemed to be getting into this avenue of medium and I was desperate so I asked-- oh boy am I glad I did!! Honestly, I was at the point of "if someone has better equipment than a cellphone to film the ceremony I'm happy". I have always known Trina to be artistic and detail orientated, so when she asked to "get artsy" with the filming I was so pleased! She really exceeded any and all our expectations. With such short notice she did not have much time to vet us ahead of time and figure out what we wanted. Day of she asked what I was looking for, if I wanted something slow like a lot of wedding videos out there and that was the only feedback I had was "no, not slow, that's not us". Trina did a beautiful job of capturing "us", the video was longer than expected, it captured so many sweet and funny moments and was simply perfect. She formatted things leaning into humor in ways I may not have thought of myself-- which made the video all the more enjoyable. Trina worked really well with our photographer, making sure not to be in the way and really was "a fly on the wall" with her technique. I CANNOT say enough wonderful things about the excellent work she did!!!

Deals

Trina Christine Film Co. 1
Discount

Receive a Premium Package for 15% off! Get all of the benefits that are offered with the package:

- 10 Hours of Filming

- a Final Highlight Film (with 3-4 songs & vows for audio)

- An unedited recording of your full ceremony

- 1-minute social teaser

Feel free to ask about how you can personalize your experience and create a unique film!

Pricing

Trina Christine Film Co. Price Rates

Team

Trina Christine Morago
Trina Christine Morago
Business Owner

Hey there! I'm Trina Christine and I'm an energetic, extroverted nomad who loves being a personality! I started my videography journey creating films for Non-Profits - IVCDO - and have since discovered my passion for wedding film making.

When I'm not working on my business, you can find me converting a Box Truck into my tiny home, or wine tasting at local vineyards! I strive to build a community of people around me that look forward to exploring what opportunities life has to offer.

Grants Pass, Oregon Grants Pass, OR, 97526
Location of (Trina Christine Film Co.)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding