Princeton, NJ 08544 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Trillogie - Flute, Violin, Cello Trio

Trillogie Trio is a dynamic team of professional musicians offering music in all styles for weddings, cocktail hours, banquets, fundraisers, corporate events and more throughout NJ, PA, NY, CT and DE. Acclaimed for the passion and ease of their performance, Trillogie is sure to dazzle you and your guests!

Trillogie Trio prides itself in spreading the joy and beauty of music. We genuinely love what we do and hope that this shines through our every performance. We make it our goal to perform for our every audience with charisma and finesse. Trillogie also makes flexibility, approachability and positive group dynamics a priority. We will both arrive and leave your event with a smile, always ready to answer your questions and follow your directions, even when last minute changes are necessary. We want our clients to know that we are there to help make their event even better than they dreamed it could be!

Want to see us on the job? Search #TrillogieTrio on Instagram or visit us on Facebook!

Classical - Jazz - Broadway - Pop - Christian/Catholic - Jewish - Celtic - Bossa Nova - Swing - Gypsy Jazz - Etc.

We look forward to working with you!

____________

Trillogie Trio is available for events throughout New Jersey, Eastern PA, Philadelphia, NYC, Southern NY, Connecticut and Delaware.

Follow Trillogie - Flute, Violin, Cello Trio on

img5159
Trillogie - Flute, Violin, Cello Trio
Trillogie Trio on the lovely ground of the Liberty House Restaurant in Jersey City, NJ just before...
103723148054325095241048786832498613389271n
fullsizerender 12
Trillogie - Flute, Violin, Cello Trio
Two of us three! Waiting for guests to arrive at Avenue Le Club in Long Branch, NJ.
Post ceremony with the Rabbi at John J Audubon Center in Audubon, PA.
Post ceremony with the Rabbi at John J Audubon Center in Audubon, PA.
wedding ceremony music studio 450 ny
callaway 155b
img6636
jaclyn 3
109113558385282528550314228210224767230402o
img0400
Trillogie - Flute, Violin, Cello Trio
Pre-ceremony in the pavilion at John James Audubon Center.
Pre-ceremony in the pavilion at John James Audubon Center.
img3447
103723148054325095241048786832498613389271n

• Videos 1

23 Reviews for Trillogie - Flute, Violin, Cello Trio

CHRISTIE · Married on 07/08/2017

We couldn't be happier with hiring Trillogie Trio for our wedding! I knew I wanted a group that would play modern songs and once I heard a few samples from the website, I was hooked. They have an amazing selection to choose from, and each one is done more beautifully than the last. Jaclyn was so easy to work with and provided all of the details needed while being available as any questions came up. There were a lot of variables to worry about while planning an outdoor ceremony and a possible venue change due to weather, and nothing stumped Jaclyn. She was confident that they would still be able to perform and explained exactly how we would handle it. That's exactly what you want when planning a wedding! Having Trillogie Trio play for us as guests arrived and during our ceremony added so much to the day, we are so thankful we found them!

Rita · Married on 10/28/2016

Jaclyn and her crew are an incredibly talented group of people. They were very flexible with the selections I chose, and even when I told them just to add a little music here and there during the ceremony, they knew exactly what to do. I absolutely LOVED having live musicians for our ceremony. It was a really nice addition to the moment.

Jaclyn is amazing to work with. I am one of those people that is addicted to checking my email, and gets a little antsy if I don't hear back from someone after 24 hours. Jaclyn would respond to me so quickly that I felt like I was the only crazy bride she was dealing with (and I know that wasn't the case).

I could not have asked for a better experience working with this group. They truly are amazing.

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2016

Jaclyn and her fellow musicians played two exquisite covers for our ceremony. My husband and I have a flair for the obscure, so we were thrilled when we learned that Trillogie would not only find the sheet music for, but rehearse and perfect any song for our wedding. Thank you Jaclyn and Trillogie for all the time you invested on and behind the scenes! You made our inner David Lynch fans very happy. Thank you for flexible, communicative, and on top of everything. When we had to adjust our ceremony to beat the weather, Trillogie was already well prepared. Couldn't ask for a better musical experience! We are so grateful for your talent and your time :)

Trillogie - Flute, Violin, Cello Trio FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Harp, Piano, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System

• Princeton, NJ See on map