Richmond, TX 77407 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About TRIFLES

TRIFLES is a mini dessert catering company creating a unique experience for you and your guests on your special day. We specialize in mini desserts that are made completely from scratch. You can taste the difference in quality because we only use fresh and local ingredients. Our dessert bars are customizable to suit any theme and decor. We always strive to make your special day that much more sweet!

• Angie's Choice Catering
t25
098c27e02fdc7028 1473700232215 t4

3 Reviews for TRIFLES

Maria · Married on 07/01/2017

Trifles was out favorite vendor to deal with while planning the wedding. They are supper responsive, helpful, professional, and just overall really nice people! We decided to use Trifles instead of a cake because of how pretty Trifles look and how easy it was to deal with them. We gave them a few things that were important to us -- theme of the wedding, colors, and flavors -- and let them come up with a design. The trifles looked AMAZING and within minutes of being served, they are almost all gone! 100% recommend them!

Sent on 07/18/2017
  • Eno

Eno · Married on 04/23/2017

From the moment I contacted Asma we received wonderful service not only was she prompt but she was very creative and provided excellent ideas and suggestions that were cost effective for our budget. I would use her over and over again as she is honest, reliable and professional! Asma was actually one of the most pleasant vendor that I worked with during our wedding planning process! Wishing you all the best and much success ahead!

Sent on 05/01/2017

TRIFLES's reply:

Thank you so much Eno! You were a delight to work with! I enjoyed coming up with different ways to make your desserts special. I am so glad I got the chance to meet you and wish you and your family lots of love and success! Hope to see you soon! <3
  • W

Wajiha · Married on 07/24/2016

this by far is my favorite dessert! I was so lucky to have TRIFLES at my reception. The presentation is always amazing and dessert is delicious! They have so many different options to choose from and always customize your order exactly the way you want. The dessert table was definitely an eye catcher at my reception.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Clean Up
    Tastings
    Tables
    Linens
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Dessert
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    British
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    No Pork
    Kosher
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegetarian

• The 180 Spa
    The 180 Spa Wedding Hair & Makeup

Delicious Trifles and desserts, that also look like works of art. Beautiful compliment to any Event / Wedding for each of your guests. Great customer service and owner is very kind and accommodating. Menu and custom items available. You'll love their special individual desserts!

• Richmond, 77407 See on map